Pep Guardiola: "Raiola offered me Mkhitaryan and Pogba two months ago.

Irrational.

Backfired poetically on Fraudiola. Love it, cnut thought he was being clever. :lol:

Instead he got a fired up Pogba who bullied his team in the second half.

Giggs86

Remember the time Pep tried to play mind games with Mourinho?

Yea, stick to your tiki-taka you bald cnut :lol:

R'hllor

Best part one of pundits, said how he kept information when he needed it (not sure about that) and its a genius move before derby, not sure how he is going to spin it. Think it might be a Sutton on some BBC podcast.

Lord Zlatan

Best part one of pundits, said how he kept information when he needed it (not sure about that) and its a genius move before derby, not sure how he is going to spin it. Think it might be a Sutton on some BBC podcast.
Souness said the same.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Any lip readers available to analyse what Pogba was saying to the United section at FT?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Any lip readers available to analyse what Pogba was saying to the United section at FT?
To me it was him saying don’t listen to the words being spoken in the press, don’t listen, im with you guys (points to the badge repeatedly as he walks off).

This wasn’t lip reading but looked fairly obvious.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
To me it was him saying don’t listen to the words being spoken in the press, don’t listen, im with you guys (points to the badge repeatedly as he walks off).

This wasn’t lip reading but looked fairly obvious.
Any video? I only saw it when it was live

Thepinhead

The quotes came later. No way jose knew what pep had said.
The reaction will come from jsoe depending on what we do today.
You really don't think United have someone who handles media etc in that room with the other journalists? Ofcourse we do and Mourinho would have most likely been warned about what questions might come.

Jacko21

Unless Pep fancies another sabbatical in New York, he surely wouldn't bother getting in mind games with Mourinho.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Jose said "if it's true he wants to leave, his price has just gone up" in a joking manner. Still don't quite think we've heard the end of this but idI strongly welcome it if Pogba fecked off Raiola. It's a cloud that will always hang over us as long as he controls one of our best players.

Giggs86

Jose said "if it's true he wants to leave, his price has just gone up" in a joking manner. Still don't quite think we've heard the end of this but idI strongly welcome it if Pogba fecked off Raiola. It's a cloud that will always hang over us as long as he controls one of our best players.
Pogba controls Raiola, not the other way around. Raiola works for Pogba.

Giggs86

I get the impression that Pogba can be easily influenced. Listen, we know it's true that Raiola offered him to City, or at least it's very likely. The questions that need to be answered are why and how much of this did Pogba know about/agree to.
I agree that he is still young and can be influenced by Raiola, but I got a feeling that the City rumors is just a poor attempt at mind games from Pep.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
That's classy response actually.

Pep looks like a massive tit in all this.

JK-27

I get the impression that Pogba can be easily influenced. Listen, we know it's true that Raiola offered him to City, or at least it's very likely. The questions that need to be answered are why and how much of this did Pogba know about/agree to.
Exactly, players get offered around all the time, the question is who authorised the making of the offer? Pogba? Jose/Man Utd? Or did Raiola do it off his own back? If so, then Pogba needs to cut ties.

Other question is why did Pogba dye his hair sky blue for the City game? Not the smartest of moves.

Silas

Exactly, players get offered around all the time, the question is who authorised the making of the offer? Pogba? Jose/Man Utd? Or did Raiola do it off his own back? If so, then Pogba needs to cut ties.

Other question is why did Pogba dye his hair sky blue for the City game? Not the smartest of moves.
His hair has been blue for two weeks.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What was he talking to guardiola about at the end?
My guess would have been Pep saying he did not mean to put Pogba in an uncomfortable situation and Pig saying, there's nothing to worry about.