Pep Guardiola: "Raiola offered me Mkhitaryan and Pogba two months ago.

redIndianDevil

In all politeness, how the hell do you know that? You don't do you? Stop talking bull
Well you don't either, it's like two bald men fighting over a comb. Everyone on here are posting their opinions, none of us are in the know...

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
No doubt Pogba was informed who he was being offered to. But that doesn't mean that he wanted out, he knows we wouldn't sell him to City. Obviously this was a ploy to get a better contract, in the wake of Sanchez' situation.

Raiola talked dirty, Pep got back at him with collateral damage to United's and Pogba's image. Pogba is bound to look guilty, with all those reports of him not being happy and his poor form. Pep has played this very well.

I look forward to what Jose will say tomorrow.

El-Manos

Guardiola’s timing is :lol:. Raiola is a clown, he quite clearly was exploring some leeway for a better contract for Paul and another payday for him. If Pogba moved it would be to Spain not City.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If this is true we are turning the club into a farce. Constantly buying and selling top players because we can’t get a tune from them. Who’s next on the hitlist? Sanchez?
How the feck is this our fault?

El-Manos

No doubt Pogba was informed who he was being offered to. But that doesn't mean that he wanted out, he knows we wouldn't sell him to City. Obviously this was a ploy to get a better contract, in the wake of Sanchez' situation.

Raiola talked dirty, Pep got back at him with collateral damage to United's and Pogba's image. Pogba is bound to look guilty, with all those reports of him not being happy and his poor form. Pep has played this very well.

I look forward to what Jose will say tomorrow.
“Maybe yes, maybe no. That is your opinion, Not mine. Can you confirm this?” some shite like that :lol:

Smores

Well you don't either, it's like two bald men fighting over a comb. Everyone on here are posting their opinions, none of us are in the know...
Yeah but i didn't conclusively correct someone (who only said the very likely) nor state Peps position.

Opinions come in many forms

Steven7290

'Paul Pogba? He had a bad agent. A s***bag. Paul Pogba was well known to us. We knew he was a good player. He's still a good player. We offered him the best contract.'

'There are one or two football agents I simply do not like, and Mino Raiola is one of them,' wrote the Reds Devil legend.
I hate to agree with that bald prick but our very own legend had something to say about Raiola. I have always loved to have Pogba back, along with Mkhi and Zlatan but dreaded the presence of Raiola in our club.

Call me crazy but I seriously think if a top club comes in for Pogba with serious money and that is what it takes to get rid of this snake of an agent, we should not hesitate.

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
How the feck is this our fault?
It wouldn’t surprise me if Mourinho has fallen out with Pogba and now wants to offload him. It’s Mourinhos fault for playing negative football week after week making Pogba, Sanchez and whoever else look like dogshit game after game

Canagel

As soon as there is a bit of pressure or he is questioned he goes like this. Just sounds really pathetic. You can see why characters like Zlatan had no respect for him.
It's not just Zlatan only. Many players like Eto'o, Ribery, Hleb, Dante Yaya Toure don't have good things to say about him either. As a manager he is fantastic. As a person the less said about him the better. He is not a man.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Such a class act, Guardiola. Truly a respectable man. That line about not having the money for it though, shows exactly who he really is.

As for Raiola it's been clear where his priorities lie ever since he talked a teenage boy Pogba into joining mafia club Juve instead of staying with the biggest club in England with one of the best managers in the game. The real sad thing is that pretty much every agent nowadays behaves this way.

Steven7290

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mourinho has fallen out with Pogba and now wants to offload him. It’s Mourinhos fault for playing negative football week after week making Pogba, Sanchez and whoever else look like dogshit game after game
Not only agent power, but we're now giving in to players' demand of how to play football now? What happened to "Nobody is bigger than the club"?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not Mourinho's biggest fan but this is pure speculation.
Pogba just said he has no problem with Jose and isn't looking to leave.

RoyH1

If we ever sell Pogba, rest assured it wont be to Chity. PSG or the Spanish giants are the onl possible destinations

The Bloody-Nine

:lol:

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
"Some agents like their best players to not do well at their own clubs, for obvious reasons. As for Mr. Guardiola, he is free to say what he thinks to respond to such agents calling him names."

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Be funny if Jose goes he's welcome to Pogba. Drops him and we go on to win without him .. destroy Raiola and Pep in one clean sweep.

RORY65

It's Pogba's agent hawking him around, not the club. Mourinho has to take the blame for not getting the best out of the player and him seemingly being unsettled but there's no indication that the club want to sell or have offered him around. The thing that the club can be blamed for is basically outsourcing our transfer policy to big name agents (Mendes in 2014 and now Raiola) when the reality is that they are only there to serve themselves and their clients.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
A good chance Ravioli wanted to do that so either way, he has a big pay off. It'd be a hell of a negotiating tactic to say City are interested. No way United would want to lose someone who's been touted as our star man to City.

The Bloody-Nine

When did we reach the point where players bear no responsibility for how they play? Is there a specific date?

togg

I'm just getting fed up with popstar managers, agents and galaticos type players being the focus and story rather than the game of football itself. Totaly bored with it all.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's Pogba's agent hawking him around, not the club. Mourinho has to take the blame for not getting the best out of the player and him seemingly being unsettled but there's no indication that the club want to sell or have offered him around. The thing that the club can be blamed for is basically outsourcing our transfer policy to big name agents (Mendes in 2014 and now Raiola) when the reality is that they are only there to serve themselves and their clients.
If he is unsettled, then it's absolutely pathetic how little it takes these days. If this turns out true it'll be one large notch on me despising the way football is going.

saivet

The way I see it, if Pogba was 'offered' to City' it's more of a contract negotiation tactic. Raoila can say, well there are other top clubs will to pay him x amount and they are interested should be he become available, so you better at least match it. Whether that's for a new contract at United or say Real Madrid getting interested.