'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

erikcred

I'm not sure Tuchel gets it though, he doesn't appear to be a troll, yet repeats the same lines abut Liverpool as Pep.
Tuchel is just frustrated having been in Klopp's shadow for years at Mainz and Dortmund. It was always clear which out of the two coaches was more liked. Even when Klopp won the CL he got more plaudits from the media than Tuchel did when he finally won it.

He gets it. But he has been sarcastic, with a nervous smile and trying some very poor attempts of jokes at any press conference since the elimination in the Chamoions League.
He's no Mourinho when it comes to sarcasm. These attempts just make him come across as a weirdo who wants to be seen both as a saint of football as well as a street fighter like SAF, Mourinho and Klopp.

Dan_F

Talking about United fans having to wear blue shirts. Fair play. Absolute piss boiler. We’d all be loving that if the roles were reversed.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Not so sure that can be said with any degree of certainty to be honest.
There's no way that Mancini or Pellegrini are capable of getting City anywhere near as many points as Pep's done. Both of them have CVs that prove that before and after City.

MUW4Eva

There's no way that Mancini or Pellegrini are capable of getting City anywhere near as many points as Pep's done. Both of them have CVs that prove that before and after City.
Total number of points is irrelevant really, the only thing that matters is having more than the team in second.

So, both did very well at City during their respective spells, certainly no worse than Pep has done, especially in Europe, where Pep at City has been a HUGE failure.

NoLogo

Talking about United fans having to wear blue shirts. Fair play. Absolute piss boiler. We’d all be loving that if the roles were reversed.
It's the advantage if you support a club with no significant competitive rivalry apart from your local rivals. You really only have to hope one team is shite and never get in the situation where you want them to win in order to stop someone you hate even more.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Total number of points is irrelevant really, the only thing that matters is having more than the team in second.

So, both did very well at City during their respective spells, certainly no worse than Pep has done, especially in Europe, where Pep at City has been a HUGE failure.
Means nothing that Pep is on the verge of winning the PL back to back. Because SAF winning 3 titles in a row twice meant absolutely nothing as well. Yup, a title is a title.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Mancini pissed off the entire squad and Pellegrini turned the best squad in England into dad's army. Mancini did well, Pellegrini was a huge missstep.

You are factually incorrect on every part too

copen1945

Our Pep is losing this match. The bitterness from their fans will be delicious, at least.

Needham

Anyone see the Sky interview? Gripping the table throughout, credible reports on twitter he's wearing a bulletproof. Secret granddaughter called Klopp.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It’s like watching their CL semi finals.

they can’t deal with the pressure of having to win

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
If the useless bald feck fecks this up, he's the baldest, most useless feck in the history of useless bald fecks.

Chairman Steve

If he fecks this up, I suggest the motion to reverse the autocorrect filter on the phrase that rhymes with ‘Called Bored’ and use that phrase to autocorrect for ‘Pep’, ‘Guardiola’ and ‘Pep Guardiola’ for the summer

Winrar

Pep needs sacking if he messes up against a team that stands to lose 18mil from city not winning the league.

CloneMC16

I don't understand why he keeps playing Fernandinho at CB. The guy looks finished and is probably going to lose them the title. He has Stones playing at RB with Ake, Walker, and Zinchenko on the bench. Can someone explain to me what this fecker is doing?!?!?

Lee565

In my eyes pep not winning the title with all the Arab money and massively bending of ffp rules is as bad as a manager not being able to win the league title with psg