Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
He as potential when we signed him. How many years has been a United player? You'd think he'd have learned those skills by now.
Yep. It really does not look at this stage as though any potential is going to be realised

Maybe he'll come good elsewhere but we have seen enough of him at United

Minimalist

No point to him even when he is fit. The fact he can't stay fit just makes it laughable he's still on the payroll.

dichinero

I still have high hopes for him but hopes are all I'm hanging onto but the reality is getting clearer and clearer. His potential has dropped IMO.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Needs to be sold, sure we can get a decent fee out of him.

Nathan

Injured again, probably a blessing in disguise. Not convinced that he can form a formidable partnership with smalling.

Sylar

What was his injury? I honestly didnt see him hobble off, at first I thought it was tactical but then Darmian stayed centre and the commentator said he came off due to an injury.

Hed Zitin

No one is surprised. It's the main reason we should of got that CB in the summer, as so many said through the entire summer.

Esquire

Poor Phil. Perhaps he needs a change of scenery. Or physios.

Just not working out here for him. Maybe should have kept Evans instead.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
His body isn't designed for football or sport.
It's unfortunate for him and not really his fault.
He needs to either change career or move to a league which is less physical.

Devil may care

To be honest I had forgotten he had been on until I saw the thread bumped, he didn't really stand out for better or worse in the first half, the fact he's injured again is no big surprise.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
What was his injury? I honestly didnt see him hobble off, at first I thought it was tactical but then Darmian stayed centre and the commentator said he came off due to an injury.
Hopefully it was precautionary. You would have thought they'd be more inclined to wrap him in cotton wool given his injury record.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Calling someone a useless sack of shit because he gets injured for the United cause. Well done.
Plenty of other players in world football manage to "do things for the cause" without injuring themselves twice a week.

Sylar

Hopefully it was precautionary. You would have thought they'd be more inclined to wrap him in cotton wool given his injury record.
Yeah agreed, since he just came back from one. But I still dont know what he went off for, shoulder? knee? Hammy? Thigh? Face stuck in a weird position? Not much was said about it at the time.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was he definitely injured or was it tactical? I thought he just wanted Blind to play CB but then he stayed on the left, was quite odd.

RuudTom83

He might be useful to get a few million off the Stones price in the summer. Apart from that, he really has failed miserable so far to improve himself since joining the club.

JoaquinJoaquin

No word of a lie I would rip his contract up in front of his face tonight. Absolute waste of time, always injured and when he does play he is crap. We pay him around 60k a week for this luxury to.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Missed the game. What injury has he got now? He has to be sold in the summer, there's no point keeping him here.

SAF's comments about him potentially being our greatest player ever just get more laughable each game Jones plays

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I thought it was tactical. Darmian and Jones both need games and we have no reserve matches coming up so they were both given 45. Seemed a sensible enough plan before all the injury talk at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.