PL Weekend 30th/31st

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Vintage Rodgers there that. Get the players to attack desperately for a goal and get done on the counter to kill it off.

Gliggs

1 point out of 6 for Leicester. Title race over. Crisis.

kidbob

I think this should serve as a reminder (it won't) to many on here that we aren't the only team that has results like we've had in the last two (Arsenal result is only truly bad too because of the Sheffield one). We were unlikely to ever win a League if City were to find their mojo again but who knows maybe they will revert to their early season form at some stage. We absolutely need to improve and our attackers, in particular, need to find their from as soon as possible again but not every bad result means we are shit or in a crisis.

Red & White

Good result for us. Looking at the Liverpool line up, we might get away with more dropped points this weekend In the top 4 race.

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
Sometimes It's funny though...

I suppose it's funny looking at the number of things wrong in that video:
1. Wrong title
2. Bosingwa kicks Benayoun studs up and gets no card even with the linesman right next by
3. Ball touches Benayoun, goes out the touchline and the linesman waves for a Chelsea goal kick.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
I think this should serve as a reminder (it won't) to many on here that we aren't the only team that has results like we've had in the last two (Arsenal result is only truly bad too because of the Sheffield one). We were unlikely to ever win a League if City were to find their mojo again but who knows maybe they will revert to their early season form at some stage. We absolutely need to improve and our attackers, in particular, need to find their from as soon as possible again but not every bad result means we are shit or in a crisis.
We aren't missing key players though .in fact we aren't missing any players