PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

Just a City win sadly, but it was vs Arsenal who we might fight with even more.
Hope we can build on it and beat Chelsea. We really need to get going fast before teams run away from us.

As crap as it is to say, we need City strong to hold Liverpool off.
As wer'e ertainly not going to, and surely Everton won't last the pace.

Used to do the same with us and used to drive me mad
Yeah I remember us 3-0 up at half time to Watford and they got back to 3-2, we were lucky that we managed to get a 4th. Chelsea losing 4-2 at home to Bradford when 2-0 up at half time was because of his tactics.

Loris went with the wrong hand for the 3rd. Left hand and he gets there

It was weird cause it looked like he was going with his left hand at first and then switched. Don't think I've seen that before but probably because I haven't been paying attention.

Loris went with the wrong hand for the 3rd. Left hand and he gets there

The reach of a keeper is far better with the opposite hand on shots like that, it allows you to keep pushing with your left foot while extending your right arm. That's what he was supposed to do.

The reach of a keeper is far better with the opposite hand on shots like that, it allows you to keep pushing with your left foot while extending your right arm. That's what he was supposed to do.
Exactly. Not sure how people can say use your left hand. You won't get the leap.

:lol: just seen spurs final score. Weren't people banging on about title contenders earlier? :lol: :lol: :lol:
A fantastic collective jinx, I'm sure you'll agree.
*quickly cleanses posts where I also knee-kerked*

Not sure it affects which foot he pushes off with but it obviously makes sense to stop a ball in the top corner with the arm attached to the shoulder that will be closer to the crossbar.

I wouldn’t draw too many parallels with this Jose team though. He had us looking good in spurts. Let’s see what they look like in 2 months time.

Seems like I overestimated the Jose effect by about 1 month, 29 days and 23:15 hours.

I dunno. Loris is well in that corner when the ball is struck as well. He seems to take a little hop just before the ball is struck and is forced to jump late (i know all keepers do this) with the ball already in the air. Maybe the curve made him wait. I just think he should get there with a shot that far out and being so far to that side.

Leicester had more control but we're starting to look lively on counter attack.

Grealish is a bit good

Not his biggest fan but he's been excellent this evening.

Pretty poor game overall though. Leicester without Vardy are a totally different side. I fancy Villa to maybe nick it in the second half.

Nuts season ... fancy predicting final score

4-2 leicester

If anyone needs a reason as to why Southgate is shit -

Kane 5 goals and 7 assists in 5 PL games.
DCL - 7 goals in 5 PL games.

We have the two players topping the goal and assist charts and they still put in tumescent shitty performances against Denmark.
Add Grealish' creativity too

Yeah agree. Lloris went with the correct hand for reaching it. He got his hand to it, and you would think that Lloris must he thinking that he could have stopped it. Crazy he managed to get close to it at all, but reminds me of ddg vs Mata in that 3-3

If anyone needs a reason as to why Southgate is shit -

Kane 5 goals and 7 assists in 5 PL games.
DCL - 7 goals in 5 PL games.

We have the two players topping the goal and assist charts and they still put in tumescent shitty performances against Denmark.

I have no idea whatsoever why anyone rates Southgate. He's garbage.

Not his biggest fan but he's been excellent this evening.

Pretty poor game overall though. Leicester without Vardy are a totally different side. I fancy Villa to maybe nick it in the second half.

Leicester are without Ricardo, Maddison, Soyuncu, N'didi and Vardy.

It nearly is a totally different side!