Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Wait, who is it? I haven't thread through the whole thread.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
TBH it's not even that bad. It's weird as feck, but... ah who the feck am I kidding.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I don’t think we should deliberately expose the guy as such, but someone subtly posting things similar to what Rossi has posted would probably be quite entertaining. Could even restrict it to general forum stuff (although obviously only vague, nothing personal that he wouldn’t want shared), and implement it subtly. They’d never know.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Let him be...although by now, someone from that forum who also posts here would have seen this and started one of their own outing threads.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Maybe the stuff he posts on this website are copied from somewhere else. Maybe he's never made an original post

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Woah, look's like Rossi's been Rocking All Over The World, only with 'Internet Forums' instead of 'The World', and 'Being A Weirdo' instead of 'Rocking'.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Holy feck what is happening.

This reminds me of that Buffy the Vampire Forum that had nearly 40,000 replies..... and only 1 registered member.

Status
Not open for further replies.