Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Ah it's okay @.Rossi

It's like those gimps who forward messages on whatsapp except you're pretending that it's your content and hence nothing like that at all.

Cina

Ah it's okay @.Rossi

It's like those gimps who forward messages on whatsapp except your pretending that it's your content and hence nothing like that at all.
i'm not sure i'd want to take credit for the majority of pictures and videos i forward on whatsapp, personally.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
i'm not sure i'd want to take credit for the majority of pictures and videos i forward on whatsapp, personally.
When you film yourself masturbating and send it to others there's nothing much you can do.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Now that I think about it, it does kinda fit together in the devious long con scheme. Dude does have a habit of copy+pasting shite memes onto the Caf FF. Don't suppose he patched them up on his own ?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Actually really curious as to how you figured out was him. Unless Clarkie liked Status Quo too, that would sort of kill the mystery.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Actually really curious as to how you figured out was him. Unless Clarkie liked Status Quo too, that would sort of kill the mystery.
He posted a music clip in the random chat thread recently and his second name was on it. Plus you can tell by his late night ramblings that he's weird enough to do something like this. No offence to him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Newcomer of the year with stolen posts. What a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.