Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i wonder if clarkie will start the same thread on the other forum.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I'm sure it was Niall, he just set this forum up to steal posts and feel good on another forum.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's obviously Manchester City.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Couldn't @Niall ask the forum admin to get the person's IP? Then he could triangulate the signal and enhance the image to get the guy's license plate or something.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Couldn't @Niall ask the forum admin to get the person's IP? Then he could triangulate the signal and enhance the image to get the guy's license plate or something.
Genius. It's not fair if you know stuff like this.

Member 39557

It's Penna isn't it. She's had a split personality before when she got all sweary in the newbs.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
It's Penna isn't it. She's had a split personality before when she got all sweary in the newbs.
It is true. That she has far too much time on her hands. It could so easily be her now you mention it.

Member 39557

I'm sure it was Niall, he just set this forum up to steal posts and feel good on another forum.
I really hope that's true. This whole forum is just a vehicle for Niall to impress people on his "real" forum.

He'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids posters.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Zoom in on a that pixel.

Now enhance it and zoom in again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
We know who it is, and can get their IP from here.
we should club together and buy the house opposite his and spend the next 6 months turning it into an exact replica.

we'll choose the poster who resembles him the most and through painstaking steakouts and gruelling surveillance he can mimic him exactly. this will most likely send the culprit insane and lead to his eventual suicide, which is probably the least he deserves for his crime.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
We know who it is, and can get their IP from here.
So this is genuinely for the game?

In that case I'm putting my money on EDIT: @Insanity

Simply because I think the person would use one of their own jokes to try and put us off the trail.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
we should club together and buy the house opposite his and spend the next 6 months turning it into an exact replica.

we'll choose the poster who resembles him the most and through painstaking steakouts and gruelling surveillance he can mimic him exactly. this will most likely send the culprit insane and lead to his eventual suicide, which is probably the least he deserves for his crime.
:lol:

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I think a more important question is why didn't they steal really good posts? How bad a poster must they normally be if they could steal any random post from here and be better than anything they could come up with.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Maybe this is like a Fight club, and he isn't aware of that, or something.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

That's taking it a bit too far, pretty gross if you ask me.

edit: damn keyboard and mistyping, meant gross.
edit: damn werewolf is making me list my edits! :lol:

Last edited:

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
@JustAFan and myself are experts in this field. We've been involved in several investigations regarding Plagiarism before.
Seems to me that you and JustAFan are never in the same place at the same time.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015

:lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Kin'ell :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.