Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
turns out all his table tennis stories were just rehashes of past bbc andy murray columns with andy's name changed and "table" added in front of every tennis. i should have known something was up when he said he once beat novak in the wimbledon final of table tennis.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
turns out all his table tennis stories were just rehashes of past bbc andy murray columns with andy's name changed and "table" added in front of every tennis. i should have known something was up when he said he once beat novak in the wimbledon final of table tennis.
:lol:

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Ffs :lol:

I bet it's @Muffled Funk

Nighteyes

Another Muppet

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The Caf has gone very weird in the space of a few days.

Vato's creepy suicide note picture, Billy Blaggs and now this

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Weird, I tagged you earlier Insanity. What were you doing at the time that made you miss it? Were you maybe in your wolf forum talking with your fellow wolves? Oh, wait, that's a different game.
I was in the wolf forum talking to wolves....but you didn't tag me. It must have been @Vanity; different name, same ring.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015

Phil

What if Clarkie is actually responsible for 90% of Redcafe accounts and can only be himself on the other forum?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
when he comes back online, those of us who know who it is should respond to any new posts of his with copy pastes of older posts of his that fit well enough to be hard to spot. he'll slowly think he's the best poster ever and that he's on the same wavelength as everyone else and some kind of visionary and solo focus group.

kps88

Is there a thread discussing this on the other forum as well?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
too late to the party, it was confirmed as waldner.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
more evidence-

It's tough to say whether I'm at my peak but I do feel like I'm playing extremely well right now.

I feel physically strong, my game is in good shape and, all in all, I'm in a better place than in many years heading into Wimbledon - better than last year for sure.

I could be wrong but I think 41 is the most matches I've ever won up to this point of the year. I've played a lot of tennis matches and I'm extremely match tight.

Judging my form year upon year, and whether this is me at my best or not, is always very difficult but I have a lot of wins and three titles behind me this year, which brings confidence.

I don't think I could have prepared any better for the biggest tournament of the year.

diarm

If he hadn't posted stuff from there, here. Would you have ever copped on to who it was?

If not, this would be a the most passively aggressive thing to do to someone who annoyed you on the internet.
Copy every post they ever write and paste it on another internet forum. Then hope they one day stumble across that forum and have some sort of existential identity crisis.

Shark

@NotShark
when he comes back online, those of us who know who it is should respond to any new posts of his with copy pastes of older posts of his that fit well enough to be hard to spot. he'll slowly think he's the best poster ever and that he's on the same wavelength as everyone else and some kind of visionary and solo focus group.
:lol: Can you hide this thread from him?

Moonred

Joemo

whistling in the wind

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Worked just fine for @SteveJ's literary career.
true story. his "salazar" character in one of his books was a typo of "saladbar" which he saw at a pizza hut. well from the window of pizza hut, he wasn't allowed in.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
I'm more interested in how this even got discovered in the first place.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I'm more interested in how this even got discovered in the first place.
Administrator of that other forum sued redcafe. They want £1m pounds, but we offered them just £1 pound because that's Walder's real worth.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
And again to reiterate, I know who it is and it's Cina. Waldner may have helped (it's likely), but it's Cina.
Cina was a bit touchy when I suggested it to him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Cina was a bit touchy when I suggested it to him.
He's probably fed up of being blamed for everything, including De Gea leaving & Kanye's Bohemian Rhapsody.

Status
Not open for further replies.