Plagiarism? Flattery? Or just plain sad? | .Rossi refuses to admit he was a disgrace to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
am i the only one anxiously existing for him to arrive?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How pathetic are you when that's the sort of stuff you get up to anyway?
Errr...

Saw Schneiderlin a few times for Southampton last year. Comfortable on the ball, alert and always looking to trigger things. Carrick-esque.
Wow thanks for scouting a first choice Premier League midfielder for us Mike Keegan, how on earth did you get the opportunity to see him play?
Saw Schneiderlin a few times for Southampton last year. Comfortable on the ball, alert and always looking to trigger things. Carrick-esque.
This is great. I wish I could watch Schneiderlin "a few times".

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
They still haven't been online yet, but some point between 5 and 6pm BST is when things should kick off.
did you check when clarkie posts to find this out?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can this be made invisible from him?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
so basically we're looking for someone who either works in the uk or outside of it.

Last edited:

Scrumpet

There are no words
I've seen three episodes of Criminal Minds, so I know that we're looking for a white, middle-aged male who feels inadequate at work and is sexually impotent. And what is most certain, he will kill again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I've seen three episodes of Criminal Minds, so I know that we're looking for a white, middle-aged male who feels inadequate at work and is sexually impotent. And what is most certain, he will kill again.
ha! wrong. i'm sexually impotent as well!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I've seen three episodes of Criminal Minds, so I know that we're looking for a white, middle-aged male who feels inadequate at work and is sexually impotent...
Way to narrow-down the Caf suspects, Scrumpo.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Can someone pm me who this is? I'm no good at solving mysteries
ex celtic and man utd striker. swedish. brief stint in spain. i've said too much. i can't say any more, i won't.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Where are all the conspiracy theorists? I think all the quoted people in the OP are a part of some crazy caf sect and have framed poor old Clarkie.

Siorac

Where are all the conspiracy theorists? I think all the quoted people in the OP are a part of some crazy caf sect and have framed poor old Clarkie.
Ahem.
What if there's a big group of Caftards who steal posts from Clarkie? Rado might have edited the dates to look like it's the other way around.
So it's Samid after all, everyone. He just can't help himself, even here.

Status
Not open for further replies.