Player of the Season vote

Well...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jem

Maguire. Considering the sht he took. Dropped as Captain. Still has probably been the only consistent performer all season. He has tried to stabilise us and lead while the whole fking place is burning. Wont be even considered because everyone just hates him with a furious anger.
I don’t think that same hatred is there this year.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'd say Evans, Maguire and Dalot have been relatively consistent throughout the season but my choice would be Mainoo purely on the basis that he's the one player who has produced some real, genuine class moments and looks set to establish himself as one of Europe's major prospects.
The excitement around him has brightened a otherwise bleak campaign.

PoTMS

Dalot or Mainoo. Only two that have been more good than bad this season.

Schmeichels pinky

There should be more shouts for Garnacho to be honest he was the difference maker early in the season and he's the only reason why we're only in eighth otherwise we'd be lower.
How’s he the “only” reason? It’s not like he’s scored or assisted or even contributed consistently.

Anyone picking him over Dalot has a forward bias IMO

Irwin99

Dalot has been the most consistent. Although this does remind me of the season Shaw won it and people mocked the highlights reel :lol: :(

mu4c_20le

Voted for Bruno, special mention to Garnacho though. Appreciate Dalot for a consistent season but he hasnb't won a single month award. If that award Mourinho created for McT still exists, he would deserve it for being most improved.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Mainoo is probably your "feel good" PotY but seemed to understandably wear down near end of season.
Bruno undoubtedly your best player but still doubts remain about his stomach for the fight in some games.
Probably give it to Dalot myself for consistency and great improvement.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
How’s he the “only” reason? It’s not like he’s scored or assisted or even contributed consistently.

Anyone picking him over Dalot has a forward bias IMO
I have bias towards players who deserve to stay at the club and are part of the future.

daveskimufc

Dalot for me, but even he has gone off the boil recently with switching from right to left every other game.

Maguire, Bruno, garnacho and mainoo others to mention

caid

Dalot
Bruno in with a shout. Maguire and McTominay deserve a lot of credit but a bit behind them two for me.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The fecking app bugged out on me when it opened and I didn't even get to choose.

feck off.

FerociousCorgis

this has to be the worst POTS winner i can think of in a long time, regardless of who wins.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
For me it has to be between Onana, Maguire, Dalot, Bruno or Garnacho.

The most exciting for me has been Mainoo, without a doubt. Then Garnacho, and watching some of the best glimpses of Amad and Kambwala. But those five mentioned first have been more instrumental in our best play in total, in my opinion. None perfect, none having a great season, but it is what it is. The players can’t chose the conditions they work under. Dalot and Garnacho are having their personal best seasons IMO.

I think my ranking would be
1. Fernandes, 2. Onana, 3. Garnacho

Garnacho young player of the year.

Goal of the year is actually a quite good category this season. From a shady memory:

1. Garnacho vs Everton
2. Mainoo vs Liverpool
3. Amad vs Liverpool
How in the world are you going to consider Onana as player of the season?!

askMeNice

The one which gives his yearly salary to the charity, so at least we fans can see who is ashamed of himself this year.

simplyared

Should be Bruno easily but there are people on here who just cannot see how valuable the player is for our team. Even though he has been below par earlier this season he still wins it hands down.
2nd place: Dalot who has been consistent throughout the season and in my mind our most improved player.
3rd place: Garnacho great development. Sky's the limit for him!

Rista

How in the world are you going to consider Onana as player of the season?!
Did a great job of destroying our CL campaign and had more clangers overall than even last season's DDG did. What's there not to like.

Urescoredatanfield

Kobbie Mainoo, lands in the midst of a shambolic "system", pathetic player displays from so called internationals, and produces moments of pure class, a youngster who has so much more maturity and professionalism than that of most of the team. Exception being Harry Maguire....dealt with all the flak with dignity and distinction.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
It’s Dalot for me by a significant margin. He’s been the only player to consistently play and consistently retain his good form. Mainoo will probably win it, but realistically he didn’t play for half a season, and exciting as he is as a talent on merits he’s not our best player. The only other player who deserves a mention is Bruno but his form early season wasn’t great. Dalot is clear.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yep, Bruno has by far been our best player.

Dalot getting a lot of shouts, he's been decent to good - but has still made some terrible defensive errors and probably isn't in the top five or six right-backs in the league.
Name 5/6 better right backs? Dalot is hugely underrated by a portion of our fans.

Red Royal

It shouldn't be awarded this year, no body deserves it. One of Mainoo, Garnacho or Dalot is we do have to give it

Ace Krampus

Would've said Garnacho until recently but the way the team has played since Bruno went down leaves no doubt in my mind it has to be him

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
It’s Dalot or nobody. Bruno had his worst season here. Mainoo/Maguire played half of a season. Onana mixed brilliant with insanity. Garnacho is so hot and cold and it would 100% go to his head and ruin his development.

Also should be said, Dalot is massively underrated (not to say he’s incredible). Head down, plays football, left or right, stays fit, has improved.

It’s upsetting that he’s the only viable answer, but he’s all we’ve got.

3KDré

Yep, Bruno has by far been our best player.

Dalot getting a lot of shouts, he's been decent to good - but has still made some terrible defensive errors and probably isn't in the top five or six right-backs in the league.
Has he? He's largely been anonymous until the most recent 10 game or so. Dalot has performed consistently throughout the season.