Players whose stints at United are totally forgotten....

prateik

Manucho..
B3b3
Mame Biram Diouf..

I love signings like those.. wish we made more.. Ighalo doesnt count.. that was a last minute loan move ..

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Who was the fullback that started against arsenal when rashford scored his first 2 goals in the league? Haven't seen or heard about him since. This was during LVGs reign

Idxomer

Who was the fullback that started against arsenal when rashford scored his first 2 goals in the league? Haven't seen or heard about him since. This was during LVGs reign
Varela? He played for Uruguay in the World Cup.

dinostar77

Steven Gerrard. Played two games in our academy with wes brown. Had dinner with fergie as a trialist.

Gabriel Martinelli. Had 4, yes 4 bloody trials and we still didnt sign him.

Christen eriksen, was over on trial but chose to go to ajax.

John Terry, again on trial, but chose chelsea over us.

Steve Bruce

If you're old enough to remember all of them, you should remember that Blomquist was class in 99 and an important part of the treble winning team, with Giggs having a few injuries that season.

Dublin was unlucky getting the broken leg and Campbell was a cheap punt on a young player, similar to the Bellion and James transfers.

Feck knows who Anderson is, so he fits the bill:lol:
It's not that I don't remember but you never hear of them at United. When was the last time you heard someone talk about jesper

Anderson ended up as manager of my local club linfield in Belfast so that's how I know of him. It was the 80s he played for United.

Mal donaghy might be another you haven't heard

BorisManUtd

I have one single memory of Schneiderlin. He scored against Everton

I honestly couldn't tell you another thing he did for United.
That and a midfield of him and Schweini getting destroyed at Emirates and being 3-0 down after like 20 minutes. Nothing else.

Nicolarra90

Blast from the past...

We had him on trial back in summer 1997.

Played a few pre-season friendlies, one i remember was at home to Inter Milan.
Yeah. He's a pundit in ESPN Chile now. They mock him time to time with United.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
:( Liam Miller.

He was so good at Celtic, just never happened for him at United. Died far too young.

NWRed

Tony Coton
Laurent Blanc
Kleberson
Ritchie De Laet
Gabriel Obertan
Henrik Larsson
Michael Owen

BorisManUtd

Macheda scored only a few goals for United and went on to have a kinda insignificant football career so if those goals he scored weren't as important, he'd surely be on this list. But winner vs Villa (and goal at Sunderland) live on forever deservedly.

Flanders Devil

Zeki Fryers - left in weird circumstances, and everyone seemed to be up in arms, but has had a very patch work career after.

led_scholes

Jordi Cruuyf. Not a bad player but 1/10 of his dad.

There was a bunch of youth players that played in a game under Mourinho in 2016-2017.

The same happened in 2007 vs Chelsea. I think Lee Martin and Dong played.

Wilson. LVG used him for a while but his career didn't go too well.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Peter Barnes
Garry Birtles
Peter Davenport
Robbie Savage
Laurent Blanc
Keith Gillespie
Viv Anderson

Herman Toothrot

Zeki Fryers - left in weird circumstances, and everyone seemed to be up in arms, but has had a very patch work career after.
That's right! Tottenham tapped him up but he went to Standard Leige, I think to seemingly avoid a transfer fee or something, then finally ended up at Spurs on about £20k more than we were willing to give him. Just looked him up, still only 30 but has had a bit of a dogshit career for all the controversy at the time.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
I've read all the way through this thread trying to remember that name!

Yeah, Spurs tried to sign him but we wanted too much money, so he signed for a foreign club (which allowed him to go on a free I think) and then Spurs immediately signed him from there for about half as much as we were asking.

Worked out well for them, because he did shag all since.

bestis best

Supports
utd, linfield
Voted onto the all star team of 1982 World Cup. David Mc Creery