Players you had forgotten existed

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea just sent some kid on loan to Hull, and there was a note at the bottom about who their new manager was.

Shota Arveladze.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Deadline day is good for this kind of stuff. Kurzawa as mentioned and also Willian, both to Fulham

Fabio Rochemback

Do you remember Chelsea left back Baba Rahman? Well, he is STILL on Chelsea's books and has been loaned to Reading.

David De Gea

Joe Hart is still playing at Celtic.

What a mad career trajectory he had after Pep decided he didn't fancy him. From Englands Brave Lion, the hero of many a match for City to warming the bench for various teams before ending up in the SPL

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Joe Hart is still playing at Celtic.

What a mad career trajectory he had after Pep decided he didn't fancy him. From Englands Brave Lion, the hero of many a match for City to warming the bench for various teams before ending up in the SPL
He was terrible in Italy. My abiding memory of his time there is being lobbed by Mertens

@2:57

Mmm-Qatarian

Jack Wilshere.

I believe my dad mentioning Danny Drinkwater's career petering out yesterday reminded me of Wilshere's existence. Just checked and he is now the head coach of Arsenal's under 18s team.

I never particularly liked him as a player but I hope he makes a good career for himself in coaching.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

This dude is still in his 20s. Wtf! Fergie wanted him a lifetime ago.

FatTails

This fella moved to Pacos de Ferreira this summer, from Peñarol. Could’ve finally nailed that move to United but weirdly we weren’t interested. Only 34 somehow.

Red Stone

There was a transfer tweet about Adel Taarabt being released from Benfica recently. Thought he'd retired or moved into lower league obscurity years ago.

And while we're on the topic of Moroccan players shite attitudes, Hachim Mastour. Dude's barely even a professional despite being rated as the biggest prospect in football at a time when Tielemans and Ødegaard were receiving astronomical levels of hype.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
This fella moved to Pacos de Ferreira this summer, from Peñarol. Could’ve finally nailed that move to United but weirdly we weren’t interested. Only 34 somehow.

Wasn't this the guy we were linked to for 12 years straight?

Figured he was long gone.

Gazza

Adrian Ilie, one-time Romanian striker. Wiki says he played for Galatasaray and Valencia among others. I just remember him from France 98.