Players you rate who others don't seem to

simplyared

I may get pelters but I've always rated Smalling very highly and I now rate Mctominay highly too (for a youth player), think he could very well end up like Fletcher if we're lucky.

Outside of Utd I rate Ramsey, Ben Foster, Demari Gray, Son and Robert Snodgrass more highly than most seem to.....
No pelters from me. Although not sure about Snodgrass. Thought I was the only person on the planet who rated Demerai Grey. A very talented young player who doesn't seem to get too many headlines.

tonnas

From Utd current squad = Smalling

Other players from EPL clubs: Arnautovic - Gray - Zaha

Last edited by a moderator:

The Purley King

Musa from Leicester always looked pretty good when I saw him but just seen he's been loaned to CSKA.

Hughes35

No pelters from me. Although not sure about Snodgrass. Thought I was the only person on the planet who rated Demerai Grey. A very talented young player who doesn't seem to get too many headlines.
Good to hear ! I only ever seem to see Grey for maybe 5 or 10 minutes a super sub whenever I watch them but he always looks horrible to play against. Reminds me a lot of Sterling before the last season or two.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Eric Dier. He’d be brilliant for us under Mourinho.

Luke1995

Joey Barton. In his prime was a very good tackler and could carry the ball forward and make good passes. People think he is famous just because he talks but go watch him at Newcastle or at Marseille. Ommited from England squads just as much as Carrick to accomodate the so called golden generation.

Paul_Scholes18

Blaise matuidi. Very good box-box midfielder with good runs into the box. I thought PSG was stupid to let him go while playing with Rabbiot.

Danny Welbeck as well. I didn't like that we let him go. He links up well with other players so I think in a squad he is very good to have.

andyjgt1

Supports
Man City
Agree on Welbeck. He wasn't a better player than Rooney or Van Persie individually by a long chalk, but he formed a better partnership with either than they did together.

The same applied to Saha compared with Van Nistelrooy.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Lots of people saying Eric Dier, but Eric Dier. Absolutely excellent player.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Zaza.

Horrible at West Ham but he's proved in Spain and Italy he's a top 6 level striker given his good form for Valencia and also scoring a few at Juve.

Guess he'll be remembered for that famous missed penalty but he's scored some brilliant goals aswell.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Agree with Matuidi. Really wanted us to sign him even though it seemed majority of the Caf were against it. He’s such an energetic player that would help our tempo.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Lots of people saying Eric Dier, but Eric Dier. Absolutely excellent player.
A great no nonsense DM, needs a player who can drive forward from that midfield area or create from deep partnering him however.

AndersB

Vertonghen - been fantastic this season. Imo the third best player, behind Salah and KDB (with DDG in fourth).

Fernandinho - he's rated now, but not enough.

Willian - no idea how he gets so few minutes

Ndidi and even Gueye would be shouts too

United Junkie

He's been largely injured in Turkey. Fener's fans want him to stay after his loan deal runs out though. So I wouldn't say he failed. Also not saying he is the next Henry, he's just less shite than advertised.
I'm also Dutch but he's shit compared with the strikers we were blessed with in our national team. He will never reach the heights of even Patrick Kluivert.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm also Dutch but he's shit compared with the strikers we were blessed with in our national team. He will never reach the heights of even Patrick Kluivert.
No obviously not. “Even Patrick Kluivert”? You don’t rate Kluivert?