Gaming PlayStation 4 (Console)

Kaos

Tempted to cancel my PS4 Destiny bundle preorder and just pick up the console now with TLOU and Diablo 3.

But that white PS4 :(

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Diablo 3 :drool: My fingers hurt from mashing these buttons all the time.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Really tempted to get one in september when Fifa comes out. That's all i'd play on it though, until Battlefront comes out late next year. I can get a 10/20% staff discount, but i'm still looking at £330 or thereabouts. A lot of money, especially considering the love/hate relationship i have with FUT.

Sarni

Level / Act are you at / on?
Only at the beginning, level 7 and act 1 as I've not had much time to play and I've restarted the game twice. I intend to take my character to level 10 today. I'm playing as Barbarian.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Only at the beginning, level 7 and act 1 as I've not had much time to play. I intend to take my character to level 10 today. I'm playing as Barbarian.
I've got a crusader around level 7 at the moment if you want someone else to jump in a game with.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That'd be cool, what's your PSN? I'll be on today evening most likely.
ParmoBomer , just give me a shout on here or on PSN and I'll bash through a few quests with you. I can't remember which I've just done :lol: The one for the blacksmith I think.

Sarni

ParmoBomer , just give me a shout on here or on PSN and I'll bash through a few quests with you. I can't remember which I've just done :lol: The one for the blacksmith I think.
I have no idea what I've done yet either, I've just met Deckard Cain and went into some cellar to meet someone's wife. I don't pay much attention to the story at the minute, just slash.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I have no idea what I've done yet either, I've just met Deckard Cain and went into some cellar to meet someone's wife. I don't pay much attention to the story at the minute, just slash.
Yeah, I generally dont pay much attention either :lol: On my 3rd playthrough of act 1 too.

Castia

I got a couple of yellow items that we're ok cheers, I've sent a few items out but I can't remember who too now.

Weird how you got my slayers, I'm sure I've only died once or twice during the whole thing, I'm part way through act 4 atm on expert.

Leg-End

PS+ September

PS4
Velocity 2X
Sportsfriends

PS3
PlayStation Battle Royale
Hoard

PS Vita
TxK
Joe Dange

Worst month of PS+ ever?

Castia

Another month I won't bother with. I've had my ps4 for months now, the only game I've downloaded is Fez the rest have been proper shite.

Sarni

Terrible month, Weaste's prediction about them going down the cheaper games or something route after a while seems to have been spot on. Big titles at the rate they were giving them away at was unsustainable, to be fair for €5 a month to get 6 half decent indie titles would be all right - they've spoilt us before though so obviously people will complain about current standard of line-ups.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
As soon as they made PS Plus compulsory for online play its gone to shite.

Its barely worth the effort of logging into PSN and hitting purchase

WeasteDevil

I dunno, Velocity looks great to me. Hoard looks interesting, nice to have something different with an action strategy game, and a bit of ol' Minter in TxK I'm well up for.

4 VITA games in one month, I'm not moaning!

Last edited:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I actually liked Battle Royale. I thought the franchise had potential, definitely the whole PS All Stars thing.

Giz me a kart racer Sony.

Alock1

Oh yeah. Modnation is pretty decent to be fair..

A PS All Stars kart racer would have likely sold far better than either though.

Alock1

Guessing there's no chance of another Battle Royale? How did the first sell?

I never got the hate for it.