Gaming PlayStation 4 (Console)

Leg-End

Still waiting on my MLB to be delivered, not sure share play would give you a fair and accurate representation of the game anyway given its a reaction based sport. Share play works much better than I expected when the connection is solid but in a game where you have .5 of a second to swing or not, I'd imagine it might feel really awful.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Still waiting on my MLB to be delivered, not sure share play would give you a fair and accurate representation of the game anyway given its a reaction based sport. Share play works much better than I expected when the connection is solid but in a game where you have .5 of a second to swing or not, I'd imagine it might feel really awful.
Yeah you're probably right. I don't want to rent from Boomerang because they had a load of card details stolen a while back and I had to get a new card. They say they've upgraded security etc. but I still don't fancy it.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I bought a PS4 afew days ago and purchased a 3 month subscription. A few hours ago I tried signing in but it wouldn't let me, so I requested a password change. I entered the new password successfully but it's now asking me to create a a new gamer I.D. I have just read on twitter that PSN has been having technical issues with connectivity etc but the only thing that's concerning me is, will I be able to access my account again?

Feedback would be much appreciated thanks.

Leg-End

It really is rather good isn't it. Can also control it with your phone/tablet with the spotify app too so you don't have to keep dipping in and out of the game whilst changing playlists or anything.

I was running around taking down outposts on FarCry 4 with the Inception soundtrack last night, its awesome.

b82REZ

Spotify is fecking brilliant on the PS4.
I'm loving it.

I never really used it previously, but with the free 2 month trial I signed up, now I can see myself subscribing to it when the trial ends.

Spotify is making me play Driveclub more than I thought I would just because I want to listen to music.

walsh

I'm loving it.

I never really used it previously, but with the free 2 month trial I signed up, now I can see myself subscribing to it when the trial ends.

Spotify is making me play Driveclub more than I thought I would just because I want to listen to music.
Ordered and awaiting Driveclub to be delivered and have every intention of doing this myself. Already subscribe to Spotify so it will be great if I get even more use out of it.

b82REZ

Ordered and awaiting Driveclub to be delivered and have every intention of doing this myself. Already subscribe to Spotify so it will be great if I get even more use out of it.
Driving and football games are perfect for Spotify. It might even force me to get back into fifa.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I might switch from Google Play Music to Spotify because of this inclusion.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
It really is rather good isn't it. Can also control it with your phone/tablet with the spotify app too so you don't have to keep dipping in and out of the game whilst changing playlists or anything.

I was running around taking down outposts on FarCry 4 with the Inception soundtrack last night, its awesome.
:lol:

To try it out I went back and played the first level of bloodborne (ive levelled up quite a bit so the enemies just get destroyed) with this on in the background

It was brilliant, but not something id do whilst playing normally. Ive got another great track in mind to try it out again thats a bit more hardcore, i wish you could share stuff like that up on Youtube. Gonna do myself up a Driveclub playlist tonight too.

Alock1

Barely played my PS4 and my triggers are already squeaking :(

Also, I get 16 down, 2 up on the PS4 internet test using the network adapters that I use for my Xbox One, which get 30 down, 6 up, similar on PC. Any reason why? I guess it could be that the PS4 server they test to are further away but that's a big gap. Or is it just than PSN isn't as good?

I haven't had any lag or anything it just bothers me for some reason.

Leg-End

The trigger squeek will probably pass, part of the bedding in phase.

On the network performance, can't say I've ever had that much of a gap between PS3/4 speeds and PC, might be worth googling the issue and seeing if its a settings thing.

Bojan11

It's not settings.

I got 150 meg and get 60 on the PSN speed test. So it's a PSN issue.

Alock1

Ah ok, annoying but nevermind.

Having fun on TLOU online. We just beat a team with 2 level 200s in, which is crazy.

Alock1

I've completely forgotten the controls again :lol:
It's really hard to get into isn't it? I think the 3 times I've come on i've got 1 kill and really struggled for the first 2 games. Controls are weird for a shooter, especially when I keep confusing X for the Xbox 'X'. Instead of crafting I just stand up and melee mid-air and act as a free target for a few seconds to the opposition.

Alock1

Sorry lads forgot we weren't in actual party chat so if I left it would cut the chat. Yeah it's making a really loud noise constant too, reminds me of my old 360, not even sure my newer model was like that so turning it off to be safe. Had my turtle beaches on with game audio and could hear it over the top.

Leg-End

Sorry lads forgot we weren't in actual party chat so if I left it would cut the chat. Yeah it's making a really loud noise constant too, reminds me of my old 360, not even sure my newer model was like that so turning it off to be safe. Had my turtle beaches on with game audio and could hear it over the top.
You got a loud fan?

Alock1

You got a loud fan?
Yeah, I've thought it was quite loud in general before but I assumed it was just in comparison to Xbox One which is so quiet due to being fecking gigantic. But that was ridiculously loud.

Leg-End

Yeah, I've thought it was quite loud in general before but I assumed it was just in comparison to Xbox One which is so quiet due to being fecking gigantic. But that was ridiculously loud.
From my own experience its hit and miss, my mates hardly makes a sound, my dads is sort of inbetween and mine is a fecking jet engine at times.

It varies game to game which is odd, TLOU is a game that gets it going as does Tomb Raider. MLB 14 was fecking ridiculous though, playing that is like battling against a hurricane wind. Yet I won't hear a peep out of it for 75% of the games I play.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Also, I get 16 down, 2 up on the PS4 internet test using the network adapters that I use for my Xbox One, which get 30 down, 6 up, similar on PC. Any reason why? I guess it could be that the PS4 server they test to are further away but that's a big gap. Or is it just than PSN isn't as good?

I haven't had any lag or anything it just bothers me for some reason.
I've had max speeds on PSN, but my max is 30 down 2 up....

If you need it:

Alock1

I signed up last night but got nothing yet.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Mine squeaked as well. I just sprayed a little WD-40 into them and they're better now. Problem I have is that the sticks have began to peel on both my controllers. Think only one of them is under warranty now.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Mine squeaked as well. I just sprayed a little WD-40 into them and they're better now. Problem I have is that the sticks have began to peel on both my controllers. Think only one of them is under warranty now.
Shouldn't do that :lol:

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
What's bad about it?
Bought for ps4 remote play. It's constantly losing connection on LAN. I went wired recently and got rid of the power line plugs, and everything has been so much better, so I put it down to this not being to handle ps4 streaming.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Bought for ps4 remote play. It's constantly losing connection on LAN. I went wired recently and got rid of the power line plugs, and everything has been so much better, so I put it down to this not being to handle ps4 streaming.
Ahhh, shite. Was planning on getting one for PS4 streaming.

I know my Vita didn't stream great until I set it up to directly connect to my PS4, can you do that, or have you already?