Gaming PlayStation 4 (Console)

AaronRedDevil

If I was you I’d get a 2tb seagate one. 1tb still isn’t enough. 2 will last you way longer and it’ll be useful for the next gen easily

Balljy

What are the best point and click detective style games please? Anything Terry Pratchett style around?
Dreamfall Chapters is pretty good. It's a sequel to two old classics - The Longest Journey & Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. It's 3D, but is very much point and click adventure & is one of my favourites on the PS4.

TheReligion

Abusive
Dreamfall Chapters is pretty good. It's a sequel to two old classics - The Longest Journey & Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. It's 3D, but is very much point and click adventure & is one of my favourites on the PS4.
Do you need to have played them all to follow it?

Balljy

Do you need to have played them all to follow it?
The others were so long ago that I had forgotten pretty much everything apart from the main storyline and it was deliberately self contained for this one. I watched a Youtube video to remind myself and didn't have any problems in immersion.

Edit - I did like Life is Strange and it plays pretty similarly to those games in some ways so that might be a good indication as to how it plays.

Raw

That's pretty good. Essentially 4 games right there. Boy oh boy did Germany and China get shafted though :lol:

Got both of them already though. Highly recommend both!

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
I've never played them either. Will be downloading. Thanks @Damien
One of the greatest series of all time. Uncharted 2 is without a doubt, in the top 10 games of all time and 4 isn't far behind.

Brilliantly scored, brilliant pacing, phenomenal gameplay for the type of game that it is, great acting... 2 is the reason the Last of Us is so good.

binary bot
The amount of people complaining in reply to that tweet is quite something

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Never played Journey so that's good. But how many times will they give out Uncharted games :lol:

thepolice123

Tired of another sandbox game. I’m looking for something fast paced and I can get into quickly. Was contemplating getting Days Gone as its available for like 5 quid. Worth the purchase?

Jack-C20

Odd question but has anyone noticed any PS4 controllers on shelves in places like Tesco or Sainsburys? Need to do shopping anyway and my controller is shot. Not sure I can wait until Thursday for Amazon to deliver :nervous: websites aren’t telling me anything but I know there was a huge influx in consoles being bought at the start of lockdown so haven’t got much hope.

Balljy

Odd question but has anyone noticed any PS4 controllers on shelves in places like Tesco or Sainsburys? Need to do shopping anyway and my controller is shot. Not sure I can wait until Thursday for Amazon to deliver :nervous: websites aren’t telling me anything but I know there was a huge influx in consoles being bought at the start of lockdown so haven’t got much hope.
Check for stock and buy it on Argos and then pick it up from your nearest local Sainsburys with an Argos when you do your food shop?

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Love the Uncharted series, but I have little motivation to play them again. Does this mean there will be more free games after 6th May, or is it a one-off?

Norris

Journey is beautiful, but I just have no clue what to do. Am I just supposed to collect flag and fly ?

paulscholes18

Never played the first 2 uncharted games, so I have just downloaded the collection. Perfect timing I was feeling bored

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
PS5 - Uncharted Quadriligy remastered!
Seriously, enough of the whole Uncharted, Sonic and TLOU rehashes. PS plus should IMO about giving away underrated /hidden gems/AAA titles that aren't absolute best sellers/iconic console games.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Platinumed Uncharted series and 4. And Last of Us. :cool:

RedDevilRoshi

Never played the Uncharted series before. Completed the 1st game (Drake’s Fortune) at the weekend and started the 2nd game (Among Thieves) yesterday. Fantastic so far. God knows why I never played this series earlier!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Question: These games you get via Playstation Now; do they get removed from your system at the end of a month, or?

I'm quarter of a way through a game, and if it's going to be snatched from me on May 1st, I'm probably going to can it rather than get too immersed.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Question: These games you get via Playstation Now; do they get removed from your system at the end of a month, or?

I'm quarter of a way through a game, and if it's going to be snatched from me on May 1st, I'm probably going to can it rather than get too immersed.
Not got PS Now but I'm assuming you won't be able to play either when the subscription lapses or when they're removed from PSNow if in rotation. You should still have the save file so if the subscription does lapse, when you subscribe again you can continue where you left off.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Not got PS Now but I'm assuming you won't be able to play either when the subscription lapses or when they're removed from PSNow if in rotation. You should still have the save file so if the subscription does lapse, when you subscribe again you can continue where you left off.
OK cheers. Didn't expect to get so into the downloads so have started playing way too late in April.