Gaming PlayStation 5

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Well seems like more playstation stock than series x. As my mate ordered both from ShopTo at the same time when they were doing the pre registration thing and they can only guarantee him the PS for day one. But MS are launching in more countries day one. Maybe you should tell your Sony friends they forgot about us, why are we tier 2? Mexico does not like PlayStation, it’s Xbox country.
Think Sony producing 11m units by the end of March aren't they? Not sure what MS' numbers are, probably not far off.

Nobody cares about Mexico.

Anustart89

I've solved Kenji's problem. All you need is a marker and then you can confirm with O.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Think I've cracked it for Phil Spencer

"Introducing the Microsoft X Obox Series X O"

I'll take 20% commission please and a thank you card.

Bojan11

How is that going to sort it out? You just switched the buttons around, which makes it worse for his muscle memory. Terrible idea, but not surprising coming from you as you never cared for Japanese gamers or games.

paulscholes18

fergosaurus

:lol: , I was on that website reading the reviews. Now I’m 2nd guessing weather to cancel my pre-order with game and pre order from their.
I had an order with Argos and then cancelled for that site but that was before the influx of bad reviews. :lol: They seem solid enough so I'm going to stick with them. I have the headset coming from another site I've never heard of so it will be interesting to see when everything turns up.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
@Bojan11 could you tag me next time PS5’s are available anywhere. Cheers mate.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I'm not having it. Sure when they shown the NBA game photos for their last release they looked way better than they're showing there :lol: graphical downgrade to make ps5 look ridiculously better
I agree. There's an obvious improvement in PS5 but the PS4 footage in that video has definitely been fiddled with to make the gap seem bigger. Look how great it looks here...

Bojan11

The PlayStation 5 is up for pre-order in most countries ahead of its launch on November 12, but that's not the case in India. Sony hasn't announced PS5 pricing or availability for India, and a new report suggests Sony has a bigger problem on its hands: it doesn't own the trademark to the PS5 name in India.

As revealed by The Mako Reactor, the trademark for the PS5 name in India was filed on October 29, 2019 by Hitesh Aswani of Delhi, three months before Sony got around to doing the same. The filing is currently in a contested state and shows as Opposed, and while Sony should win the trademark eventually, it adds another layer of hassle at a time when it cannot afford one.
https://www.androidcentral.com/sony-faces-new-ps5-setback-india-it-doesnt-own-trademark

Imagine not owning the trademark to your own console.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

Leg-End

Thanks, Godfall is £10 cheaper.
Have you brought from this website before?
Gamecollection has been my go to for a few years now, spot on usually. FIFA pre-orders always dig up the shite reviews if it comes a day late, never had an issue with them ever.

Bojan11

It’s getting close to November, and we are very excited for the launch of PlayStation 5 console. Today, we wanted to give you a sneak peek at the console’s interior, so you can take a look at all of the magic happening inside the PS5 that brings out the beautiful games you’ll experience this holiday season.

We began conceptualizing PS5 in 2015, and we’ve spent the past five years designing and developing the console.

Our team values a well thought out, beautifully designed architecture. Inside the console is an internal structure looking neat and tidy, which means that there aren’t any unnecessary components and the design is efficient. As a result, we’re able to achieve our goal of creating a product with a high degree of perfection and quality.

In this teardown video of the PS5 console, you will be able to see how we have thoughtfully integrated our technology into this console.

We felt it was inevitable to make a generational leap in terms of performance in order to deliver a new, next-generation gaming experience. However, to do so, we had to balance every aspect of the system, from focusing on reducing the noise level to enhancing the cooling capacity, more than ever before.

We’ve also highlighted the mechanism in the video below that we’ve incorporated into the PS5 console to make the operating sounds even quieter. After an extensive and complex trial and error process, we were pleased with the end result and I can not wait for our fans to get their hands on the PS5 console and “hear” it for themselves.

Although we have faced unprecedented challenges this year with many of us working remotely from home throughout the world, we are pleased to be able to deliver a new transformative experience to you with PS5 this November

Raw

God damn the heatsink is huge. Really went all out with the cooling system, gonna need it when you're stuffing so much power in a "little" box.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Easily replaceable faceplates is nice.
Yep... hopefully an indication that they’ll release faceplates in other colours rather than requiring you to replace the whole console.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
My my it's a big boy though.

I game in my office which is right next to our main bedroom - I need this fecker to be super quiet. I have a PS4 slim currently running an SSD and this is fine, so hoping it's no noisier than that.

Tiber

That''s convinced me that the only reason is so big is for cooling and to make it quieter.
Yea, this has been the talk for a while, apparently it was a big priority for the higher ups. Oddly my PS4 and PS4 Pro both ran pretty quietly, but it seems to have been a widespread issue.

I don't mind that its massive, but I still wish it wasn't bright white. And I don't have the cash to buy the 'special edition stealth version' in June or whenever they bring it out.

Whilst I prefer a black console to sit on my black tv stand under my black TV, I would have loved one of these bad boys:

nostalgia overload - though I don't know anyone that actually got one.

Last edited:

Ainu

Looks like a very thorough cooling solution, to say the least. If the price for excellent cooling and low noise levels is such a huge form factor, then I'm all for it.

shabz

I've not played Spider-Man on PS4 but have pre ordered Miles Morales standard edition for PS5 should I upgrade to the ultimate edition so I can play Spider-Man remastered also?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Surely they could've just made the thing a brick and saved all that hassle with the stand :lol:

Also the faceplate removal is clearly so they can add new ones for people to buy. Clever.

Tiber

I've not played Spider-Man on PS4 but have pre ordered Miles Morales standard edition for PS5 should I upgrade to the ultimate edition so I can play Spider-Man remastered also?
Spiderman was the biggest selling game on PS4, its brilliant (and im not a normally a huge spiderman fan) I would defiantly recommend picking up both games and possibly playing the original game first as Miles does appear in it.

Tiber

There are also changes to trophies coming, some people seem really into trophy scores, but personally I couldn't care less.