g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming PlayStation 5

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Can you get it to run 4K and 60 on the plus collection? Or is it one or the other?
I read you could but you had to leave the game on version 1 (I.e no updates) as it released uncapped. Not sure what the impact of that would be for things like bugs but I believe people have played it from start to finish. It's not an ideal solution, a proper patch would better.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I read you could but you had to leave the game on version 1 (I.e no updates) as it released uncapped. Not sure what the impact of that would be for things like bugs but I believe people have played it from start to finish. It's not an ideal solution, a proper patch would better.
Aaah really? I mean performance mode still looks great!

Kaos

Is Miles Morales any good? I was forced to get it with the only available PS5 bundle on ShopTo (I only wanted Demons Souls), but I'm not really interested in it. Tempted to sell it. I've not played the previous Spiderman game on the PS4 for what its worth.

AaronRedDevil

Is Miles Morales any good? I was forced to get it with the only available PS5 bundle on ShopTo (I only wanted Demons Souls), but I'm not really interested in it. Tempted to sell it. I've not played the previous Spiderman game on the PS4 for what its worth.
Yeah it’s pretty good, not as good as the other Spider-Man game, but it’s short and Miles kinda sounds annoying. The story is decent, though the villain is pretty weak and not interesting. It’s weird because it’s a solid game, but the price of it was to high.

Kaos

Yeah it’s pretty good, not as good as the other Spider-Man game, but it’s short and Miles kinda sounds annoying. The story is decent, though the villain is pretty weak and not interesting. It’s weird because it’s a solid game, but the price of it was to high.
Hmm, might just sell it close to RRP then while its still relatively fresh. With Demons Souls and Cyberpunk to contend with I won't have time for it anyway.

AaronRedDevil

Hmm, might just sell it close to RRP then while its still relatively fresh. With Demons Souls and Cyberpunk to contend with I won't have time for it anyway.
I'd say thays a good decision. Life must be put aside to play cyberpunk :drool:

Castia

Looking forward to Cyberpunk this week, since finishing MM I’ve not been playing too much other than the odd bit of fifa.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Nice one! Mine just sits behind the PS5, and is very straight forward to transfer and i have set it so any PS4 game I download goes straight onto it.
So what were Sony saying we wouldn't be able to do with the external drive? Can i download a new game on to it and play games on it? Save games etc?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So what were Sony saying we wouldn't be able to do with the external drive? Can i download a new game on to it and play games on it? Save games etc?
You can download and play PS4 games onto it, the saved data goes onto the SSD/cloud, I think?

Dave_MUFC

Thought I'd try out Nioh as a sort of casual game alongside Spiderman/Ratchet and Clank. I heard it was similar to DS, but didn't realise it would be quite that hard :lol: died 6 times in the 15 mins I played.

Think I'll leave it for now and come back to it when I can be a bit more dedicated to it

Kaos

Thought I'd try out Nioh as a sort of casual game alongside Spiderman/Ratchet and Clank. I heard it was similar to DS, but didn't realise it would be quite that hard :lol: died 6 times in the 15 mins I played.

Think I'll leave it for now and come back to it when I can be a bit more dedicated to it
They're releasing the Nioh ultimate collection in February btw - Nioh 1, 2 and all DLC at 4k, up to 120hz.

lawliet354

I enjoy Nioh a lot more than any Souls game, the fluid action suits me much more and the combination of weapon and stance options really gives the fights lots of depth and enjoyment. I'm really surprised tbh with how much I enjoy Nioh, I thought it would be just some mediocre Soulslike games, but it turns out to be sooo enjoyable and it's definitely one of my favorite action games from the last gen.

Still haven't got the chance to play Nioh 2 though, I'll just wait for the complete edition

Kaos

So I've received a text this morning from DPD that they're delivering something to me in a few hours. I've not actually received confirmation from ShopTo that my PS5 has my shipped (its still stuck at processing) but I'm not expecting anything else to be delivered. Could it be? :D

Dave_MUFC

They're releasing the Nioh ultimate collection in February btw - Nioh 1, 2 and all DLC at 4k, up to 120hz.
Yeah, I saw, although Nioh is currently only £8 in a PSN sale, and it runs at 60fps (don't think my TV can even run 120hz?) and doesn't look that bad, being a PS4 game and all..

I enjoy Nioh a lot more than any Souls game, the fluid action suits me much more and the combination of weapon and stance options really gives the fights lots of depth and enjoyment. I'm really surprised tbh with how much I enjoy Nioh, I thought it would be just some mediocre Soulslike games, but it turns out to be sooo enjoyable and it's definitely one of my favorite action games from the last gen.

Still haven't got the chance to play Nioh 2 though, I'll just wait for the complete edition
Yeah I've only played the first few minutes, but the combat feels great. Just annoying how hard it is :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’ve just managed to Platinum Spider-Man Remastered after grinding out the last few crimes in each district. Overall it was a really easy plat as I only had 4 trophies left to get after the credits had rolled. I have the DLC still to get through and then at some point I can start Miles Morales too (likely after cyberpunk now).

I have to say it’s a brilliant game, especially as I went in uncertain but it’s a wonderful experience. I didn’t play on PS4 but I think the Peter in this version is absolutely perfect and plays the role well. The story in general was great and was pulling on my heartstrings towards the end.

More than anything else the games movement and traversal is just so enjoyable. There’s nothing quite like web slinging your way around New York diving down before catching yourself right before the ground, it’s just amazing.

Bosws87

Yeah, I saw, although Nioh is currently only £8 in a PSN sale, and it runs at 60fps (don't think my TV can even run 120hz?) and doesn't look that bad, being a PS4 game and all..

Yeah I've only played the first few minutes, but the combat feels great. Just annoying how hard it is :lol:
Nioh's awesome it reminds me of the combat of Ninja Gaiden Black which is one of my all time favourite games.

The combat is hard to beat!

b82REZ

Nioh's awesome it reminds me of the combat of Ninja Gaiden Black which is one of my all time favourite games.

The combat is hard to beat!
It's such a shame there have never been more Ninja Gaiden games. The last good one was the launch PS3 one.

pascell

Anybody still trying to get hold of one? Or did we all get one in the end?
I'm still trying, think quite a few are. Stock is scarce atm and I think only a handful are getting stock between 14th-18th. If I don't get one then I'm not overly fussed, I'm happy enough to wait until they're available to pick up off the shelf.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
So I've received a text this morning from DPD that they're delivering something to me in a few hours. I've not actually received confirmation from ShopTo that my PS5 has my shipped (its still stuck at processing) but I'm not expecting anything else to be delivered. Could it be? :D
Was it?

Tiber

Loved it. And the post credit scene set up exactly what I thought was coming in Spiderman 2

The plat involved playing the whole game again in new game +. Not sure I fancy replaying the story again, atleast for a while

rotherham_red

Anyone know any websites which trade in ps5 games? I made a couple impulse purchases which having played them I'm not particularly enjoying, but I'm not sure where is the best place to trade in the games.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anyone know any websites which trade in ps5 games? I made a couple impulse purchases which having played them I'm not particularly enjoying, but I'm not sure where is the best place to trade in the games.
CEX?