Gaming PlayStation 5

littlepeasoup

Destiny 2 on PS5 is brilliant with the update

60 FPS at 4K it looks stunning
It's really nice. Been holding off on the new expansion waiting for this, and I'm glad I did. Was playing on PC before, but the convenience of the PS5 in the living room connected to our TV has converted me.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I asked in the Cyberpunk thread but it's been drowned out about people being shocked the base PS4 is struggling with the game.

If I requested a refund and then ended up changing my mind and played the game I'm not going to get account banned or anything?
If you get a refund, wouldn't they revoke the license so you wouldn't be able to play it?

b82REZ

If you get a refund, wouldn't they revoke the license so you wouldn't be able to play it?
When I read the T&C it said if you had downloaded the game the refund would be declined. I'd already preloaded Cyberpunk so figured it would get knocked back because of that.

I booted it up this morning and it worked fine, but that's what's got me paranoid now.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
When I read the T&C it said if you had downloaded the game the refund would be declined. I'd already preloaded Cyberpunk so figured it would get knocked back because of that.

I booted it up this morning and it worked fine, but that's what's got me paranoid now.
Ah, got no idea. I've never refunded.

b82REZ

Ah, got no idea. I've never refunded.
Are you one of the people that answer people's questions on Amazon by saying you don't know?

Cheers though. I've not received any emails today so far so hopefully it just gets declined with no repercussions.

Bojan11

I asked in the Cyberpunk thread but it's been drowned out about people being shocked the base PS4 is struggling with the game.

If I requested a refund and then ended up changing my mind and played the game I'm not going to get account banned or anything?
No, they just going to reject your claim. I asked for a refund because I preordered the wrong version of a game and they refunded as I did not download it.

You only get banned if you do a chargeback like the idiots on resetera do and then start posting threads on how they been permanently banned and do not know why.

b82REZ

No, they just going to reject your claim. I asked for a refund because I preordered the wrong version of a game and they refunded as I did not download it.

You only get banned if you do a chargeback like the idiots on resetera do and then start posting threads on how they been permanently banned and do not know why.
Cheers, much more helpful than that waste of space @Damien.

UnRational

My COD Cold War digital version broke, havent played it for a while but it downloaded an update a couple days ago and would no longer launch when i tried to boot it.

I deleted it as the games crap anyway, but just a warning not sure what caused it was fine a couple of days ago.

Got the error code CE-100008-9
I bought the disk PS5 version over a week ago an I'm having the exact same problem

70 fecking euros for a game I can't play.

Bosws87

I bought the disk PS5 version over a week ago an I'm having the exact same problem

70 fecking euros for a game I can't play.
The only solution i've seen so far is a full factory reset of the PS5 let me know if you find out anything else, i'd rather not play cod then do that.

AaronRedDevil

Try deleting the game AND the saved data. Had that problem for Spider-Man. Worked good afterwards.

Tiber

Glad I held off on Destiny. Almost exactly one month after release, and they have just put behind light and the season pass on sale with 25% off. Was able to save another 7% by buying a shopto voucher.

Decent saving for waiting a few weeks and the game runs really well On PS5.... With a next gen patch arriving any day now

littlepeasoup

Glad I held off on Destiny. Almost exactly one month after release, and they have just put behind light and the season pass on sale with 25% off. Was able to save another 7% by buying a shopto voucher.

Decent saving for waiting a few weeks and the game runs really well On PS5.... With a next gen patch arriving any day now
It's not near, it's here.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Disney+ app on PS5 is garbage. Why haven’t they updated it to handle 4K yet?

Siorac

Its amazing. It basically won this generation for the PS5
I generally don't like platformers but had a lot of fun with this. The little details are so fantastic, you just have to keep playing.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Completed The Last of Us again, such a great story. I'm going to dive into The Lost Legacy since I never played that before.

I can't decide whether to dive on TLOU2 or not. I have it, and the PS4 Pro version looks incredible already. But it seems unlikely we wouldn't get an update of sorts soon

I'd be happy with just 60fps and higher res but I am guessing they will go all out with bells and whistles and sell it at a premium, which would render my PS4 copy worthless (similar to what happened with Spiderman)

I've seen people say it'll be bundled with Factions multiplayer. Surely that will come to the PS4 version too? The multiplayer on the 1st was great (apart from the microtransactions which did have a bit of a play2win element iirc), was disappointed it wasn't in at launch.

Alock1

I can't even comprehend how that is possible. Are there any vids where they include the hands/controller?

Use to be the same with Guitar Hero. Much more impressive when you see them pressing the button.

Alock1

@Alock1 play the lost legacy next, I think it's better than U4...
I'm an idiot! I actually meant Left Behind, the TLOU DLC. Got my expansions mixed up.

I could get Lost Legacy but I gave up on U4 about half way through. I believe the areas are a bit more open and levels less formulaic?

Alock1

I can't even comprehend how that is possible. Are there any vids where they include the hands/controller?

Use to be the same with Guitar Hero. Much more impressive when you see them pressing the button.
@Damien what a tool I just needed to open the post in big :lol:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm an idiot! I actually meant Left Behind, the TLOU DLC. Got my expansions mixed up.

I could get Lost Legacy but I gave up on U4 about half way through. I believe the areas are a bit more open and levels less formulaic?
Yep, more banter and generally more fun.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It does have 4K content

I watched Mandalorian in 4K earlier today
Well it isn't working on mine at all. I put on Mandalorian and it looks like a potato. My TV app is absolutely fine.