Gaming PlayStation 5

Bosws87

Why would you even need this the console has been built to be able to upgrade the internal SSD :confused:

Bosws87

Don't see you asking afro stupid questions about his rubbish points. Anyone would think you have it out for a fellow gamer
Do i really need to comment on the idea of a blu-ray drive add-on i thought that sounded so ridiculous it wasn't worth even mentioning it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Great post to be fair
feck does he know? Look at the video I posted around 4 mins in and tell me that it doesn't look easy to add/remove the disk drive. They'll be on eBay in no time no doubt...

Watch this space ;)

Bosws87

feck does he know? Look at the video I posted around 4 mins in and tell me that it doesn't look easy to add/remove the disk drive. They'll be on eBay in no time no doubt...

Watch this space ;)
Last people to try this crap made an add-on HD-DVD drive and now the media format doesn't even exist just saying.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Watch this space ;)
No chance. The optical drives will carry a digital signature and that will be be linked to the digital signature of the CPU, GPU and RAM. If any one of those changes or new digital signature is introduced to the equation, it will brick it.

afrocentricity

No chance. The optical drives will carry a digital signature and that will be be linked to the digital signature of the CPU, GPU and RAM. If any one of those changes or new digital signature is introduced to the equation, it will brick it.
Yeah wasn't thinking about that side of it... I miss the good old (Xbox 360) days....

Last people to try this crap made an add-on HD-DVD drive and now the media format doesn't even exist just saying.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
What is it with Argos dropping at the most random times in the middle of the night.

Castia

What is it with Argos dropping at the most random times in the middle of the night.
Even at launch their pre orders we’re a day later than the rest and they also dropped through the night, it must have something to do with their website updating at certain times.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think they’ve said it’s just when it’s quietest and so the website won’t be overloaded with traffic.
Thats basically saying they’re happy to give the bots a free run at it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Great post. Afro has been rinsed twice by his his own kind now. The wheels have truly fallen off for him

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
What’s the best way to track availability. I want to get one for my lad’s birthday late April but I hadn’t realised it was so tough

Smores

What’s the best way to track availability. I want to get one for my lad’s birthday late April but I hadn’t realised it was so tough
Stock informer website is all you need really. Hopefully by April you should be fine.

Bit crazy that they're still hard to acquire.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Stock informer website is all you need really. Hopefully by April you should be fine.

Bit crazy that they're still hard to acquire.
Yeah I found that last night, cheers. Hopefully be able to lay my hands on one by then, guess I just have to check it a few times a day
Xbox Series S is always available if you want to show your son you hate him.
I can always do that cheaper verbally

Bojan11

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ivestream-to-showcase-ff7ri-resi-evil-village

PlayStation has detailed a Japanese livestream which will debut new gameplay from Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade and Resident Evil Village.

Both games are due out on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 this year, and of course Resident Evil Village will also launch for PC and Xbox consoles too.

Sony's broadcast will be held via PlayStation Japan's YouTube channel on 21st March at 11am UK time, and is expected to last about an hour. Capcom director Morimasa Sato and Square Enix producer Yoshinori Kitase will also be on hand to chat about the projects.
@esmufc07 will be here to translate.

caid

Can we thread ban the fanboys?
If its meant to be ironic it got boring as feck months ago. Theres a thread for it regardless. Having to wade through 10 moronic posts to find 1 relevant one is a pain in the balls.

afrocentricity

Can we thread ban the fanboys?
If its meant to be ironic it got boring as feck months ago. Theres a thread for it regardless. Having to wade through 10 moronic posts to find 1 relevant one is a pain in the balls.
Ok, to be fair to @Bojan11 if you were to ban him there'd hardly be any updates as he's one of the posters that post the most info. Just take it on the chin...

Bojan11

Ok, to be fair to @Bojan11 if you were to ban him there'd hardly be any updates as he's one of the posters that post the most info. Just take it on the chin...
I was one of few people who posted news on this page with the first look at Resi Village and FF7 remake remaster this page. Which will interest some people. So nothing to do with me. The rest of the shit is either fanboy crap or people still searching for one, which lets be honest was fun 6 months ago when the preorder chase started, but now it’s boring. Drops are regularly happening and even the scalpers are starting to give up. You should create a separate thread @esmufc07 for all that.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
This is my first ever console and am relatively new to gaming in general (except for playing FIFA, CS and Dota in my college years). Currently playing Arkham Knight and FIFA 21 and loving both.

Do you guys have any recommendations for some must play games (other than the big ones, like in PS Plus that is)? I enjoy racing games, and batman like(?) games. Btw downloaded Apex Legends and aiming is ridiculously hard on a controller !
I will recommend Nioh 1&2, Dark Souls 1-3, Demons Souls Remake, Bloodborne, Sekiro, God of War, The Witcher 3, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Bloodstained ritual of the night, Darkest Dungeon, Persona 5, Nier Automata, Dragon Quest 11, YS 8, FF7 remake, Ni no kuni 1&2 & Ghost of Tsushima.

These are mostly rpgs, but out of those I've bolded the ones I think anyone should play if only for the experience.