Gaming PlayStation 5

Ainu

What is the point of showing us a montage of stuff we just watched already? God I fecking hate this shit. Why do I even watch this, I'm always underwhelmed and annoyed.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Everything announced, bolded what I'm looking forward to.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake
Project Eve

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Forspoken
Rainbow Six: Extraction
Alan Wake Remastered
Grand Theft Auto V
Ghostwire Tokyo
Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy
Blood Hunt

Deathloop
Kid A Mnesia
Tchia
Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy Remastered
Marvel: Wolverine
Gran Turismo 7
Spiderman 2
God of War: Ragnarok
How the hell can you not be looking forward to GTA V you weirdo?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What is the point of showing us a montage of stuff we just watched already? God I fecking hate this shit. Why do I even watch this, I'm always underwhelmed and annoyed.
I don't know what people expect, in this day and age we get leaks and snippets too easily online. Years ago these events would have been stuff we hadn't already seen online. Internet has ruined the fun of things like this tbh.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Forspoken looks cool.

Spiderman: Venom should be amazing. Venom chasing you all over New York will be great.

GoW2 looks incredible.

Ainu

Maybe it’s just the quality of my stream but I genuinely thought the in car race bits looked completely average.
Starting off with a race on an overcast day didn't help, that always looks sort of bland. But yeah, it didn't look miles ahead of GT Sport on PS4, at least on this stream.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Forspoken looks like a must have. Excited to be getting KOTR, whenever that comes out. Not bothered about the other games.

PS Studios announcements were cool. Wolverine was unexpected. Spider-Man 2 will be epic, I wonder if you’ll get to swap between the 2 Spider-Men at any point or if it will be fixed (hopefully we get to play a bit with Venom). GoW looks amazing, but slightly disappointing there’s no release window.

Leg-End

Interesting that Barlog isn’t directing Ragnarok, he’s away crafting the next big thing no doubt.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Forspoken looks cool, cool to have a ‘normal’ person in a fantasy world.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No updates to PS+ collection is a bit disappointing. Coming up to a year in, they should be refreshing the options.

diarm

Project Eve looks like it will sell a lot of sex pillows to neckbeards.
Forspoken seems a cool idea and looked stunning.
Wolverine is promising but the Spiderman games have never captured me in the same way they seem to everyone else.
GOW Ragnarok looks great.

Nothing else to write home about.

AaronRedDevil

Everything announced, bolded what I'm looking forward to.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake
Project Eve

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Forspoken
Rainbow Six: Extraction
Alan Wake Remastered
Grand Theft Auto V
Ghostwire Tokyo
Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy
Blood Hunt

Deathloop
Kid A Mnesia
Tchia
Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy Remastered
Marvel: Wolverine
Gran Turismo 7
Spiderman 2
God of War: Ragnarok
Yeah same here. Pretty much this.

Amarsdd

never expected to see Radiohead and Playstation together. That exhibition should be interesting.

lilcurt

Now that is a fecking showcase. I'm super buzzing for so many games. KoTOR blows my mind to be back, hope they add a few changes so it isn't just a fresh lick of paint.

The Marvel reveals were insane and even games like Forsaken look really interesting.

Finishing on GoW was great, I'm sure it will deliver but was more confident when I believe Corey was directing.

RedDevilRoshi

Other than Star Wars KOTOR & Forspoken, the first half hour was an absolute bore fest. It really kickstarted when they started showing the PlayStation studio titles in the last 5-10 mins.

I’ve already played both Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy. Really enjoyed the 4th one (probably my favourite in the series). Lost legacy was ok but nothing to shout home about. Just not the same without Nathan Drake - like playing GOW without Kratos or Horizon without Aloy.

GT7 - I’m not really interested in driving games so will be passing on that although it did look really nice.

Wolverine - wow, didn’t see that coming at all and with it being produced by Insomniac, I cannot wait to see more of that. Could have the makings of an absolute cracker!

Spider-Man 2 - Really enjoyed the 1st one & MM too although with that one, the story was way too short which was my only real gripe about it. Can’t wait to see more of this although having to wait till 2023 is my only real annoyance but a very small one to say the least. Having Venom as the antagonist - can’t wait! :drool:

GOW: Ragnarock - The best one of the show. Has me super excited now! Also I’m sure I heard that this is the final instalment of the series? Anyways it looked pure gorgeous and can’t wait to get stuck into it again! :D

lilcurt

Other than Star Wars KOTOR & Forspoken, the first half hour was an absolute bore fest. It really kickstarted when they started showing the PlayStation studio titles in the last 5-10 mins.

I’ve already played both Uncharted 4 & Lost Legacy. Really enjoyed the 4th one (probably my favourite in the series). Lost legacy was ok but nothing to shout home about. Just not the same without Nathan Drake - like playing GOW without Kratos or Horizon without Aloy.

GT7 - I’m not really interested in driving games so will be passing on that although it did look really nice.

Wolverine - wow, didn’t see that coming at all and with it being produced by Insomniac, I cannot wait to see more of that. Could have the makings of an absolute cracker!

Spider-Man 2 - Really enjoyed the 1st one & MM too although with that one, the story was way too short which was my only real gripe about it. Can’t wait to see more of this although having to wait till 2023 is my only real annoyance but a very small one to say the least. Having Venom as the antagonist - can’t wait! :drool:

GOW: Ragnarock - The best one of the show. Has me super excited now! Also I’m sure I heard that this is the final instalment of the series? Anyways it looked pure gorgeous and can’t wait to get stuck into it again! :D
It won't be the end of the GOW series, just the end of the Norse arc. Cory spoke previously about having ideas and a path to join other mythologies. Although I think that could be a bait and switch anyway. If Thor is the big bad in this one I would suspect there will be a third focused around defeating Odin.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Now that is a fecking showcase. I'm super buzzing for so many games. KoTOR blows my mind to be back, hope they add a few changes so it isn't just a fresh lick of paint.

The Marvel reveals were insane and even games like Forsaken look really interesting.

Finishing on GoW was great, I'm sure it will deliver but was more confident when I believe Corey was directing.
Rumors are saying he's already working on the next GOW project (realm).

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
It won't be the end of the GOW series, just the end of the Norse arc. Cory spoke previously about having ideas and a path to join other mythologies. Although I think that could be a bait and switch anyway. If Thor is the big bad in this one I would suspect there will be a third focused around defeating Odin.
Yep. I read the other day that the third game will end the Norse mythology, before Kratos and Atreus move on to take down the Egyptian Gods for a new trilogy.

RedDevilRoshi

Rumors are saying he's already working on the next GOW project (realm).
Yep. I read the other day that the third game will end the Norse mythology, before Kratos and Atreus move on to take down the Egyptian Gods for a new trilogy.
Ahh that’s very good then! Thanks for rectifying guys.

lilcurt

I hope so. Have a horrible feeling the arc will end with Kratos Vs Arteus though...

Hoof the ball

Is it just me or did GTAV look like it was still in 30fps?! How in the living hell can they do an expanded and enhanced PS5 remaster and we're still having to play it in 30fps ffs?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Wolverine from Insomniac sounds great in theory, but wonder if it'll just be a reskinned Spidey without the great traversal

Cause, let's be fair, Spiderman is just a reskin of Batman / any ubisoft open world but everything is generally solid.

If Spiderman 2 isn't out until 23, can't see how Wolverine hits before 25 personally. Maybe holiday 24 but seems unlikely.

So is next year Horizon and GT7, with Ragnarok bouncing between holiday 22/spring 23 depending on how things go?