Gaming PlayStation 5

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A decent show I thought. That Project Eve game looks cool. Obviously, Spider-Man and Wolverine from Insomniac are exciting, although I'm not much of a fan of studios announcing games that are quite far away.

Not really much of a God of War fan to be honest, but I will obviously play it. Pleasantly surprised by the release of GT 7, thought it would be later next year instead. Was cool to see it being released relatively soon.

Been interested in that Ghostwire Tokyo game since I first saw it, so was nice to see more of that. So yeah, good showing overall

Disappointed that there was no Metal Gear remake. Would have killed to see that and maybe see some changes to PS Plus
Looked like a blatant Nier Automata rip-off. Robot buddy, swords, gratuitous arse shots and anime tits.

Still though, Nier Automata was great.

Balljy

A decent show I thought. That Project Eve game looks cool. Obviously, Spider-Man and Wolverine from Insomniac are exciting, although I'm not much of a fan of studios announcing games that are quite far away.

Not really much of a God of War fan to be honest, but I will obviously play it. Pleasantly surprised by the release of GT 7, thought it would be later next year instead. Was cool to see it being released relatively soon.

Been interested in that Ghostwire Tokyo game since I first saw it, so was nice to see more of that. So yeah, good showing overall

Disappointed that there was no Metal Gear remake. Would have killed to see that and maybe see some changes to PS Plus
I was surprised there was no changes announced with either PS Plus or the PS Collection, it feels like they will have to respond at some stage and shouldn't leave it too late. Even if it's just the promise of newer games going forward.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I was surprised there was no changes announced with either PS Plus or the PS Collection, it feels like they will have to respond at some stage and shouldn't leave it too late. Even if it's just the promise of newer games going forward.
I got a feeling they may introduce TV or Movies (or maybe both) into Plus. They did it in Poland a few months ago for a trial period of a year. Can't say I'd be a fan of this. There's already plenty of places to watch TV shows and Movies. Obviously, I'm just speculating here, but they need to freshen it up that's for sure.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I got a feeling they may introduce TV or Movies (or maybe both) into Plus. They did it in Poland a few months ago for a trial period of a year. Can't say I'd be a fan of this. There's already plenty of places to watch TV shows and Movies. Obviously, I'm just speculating here, but they need to freshen it up that's for sure.
Raise the yearly subscription fee by say £20 and combine plus and Now is what I thought they’d do.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Raise the yearly subscription fee by say £20 and combine plus and Now is what I thought they’d do.
I think that raise in price will be a little too much, but I agree with Now being rolled into Plus. Been saying that for ages. It just seems like the logical thing to do at this point.

Deery

Dreary
Right you’s geeks probably know better than me my memory is shocking low and I have to delete parts of games. So I want to play KOTOR and new Call of Duty, was wondering which is the best memory attachment to buy for PS5 that will actually work on the PS5?

Bosws87

Right you’s geeks probably know better than me my memory is shocking low and I have to delete parts of games. So I want to play KOTOR and new Call of Duty, was wondering which is the best memory attachment to buy for PS5 that will actually work on the PS5?
You can just upgrade the internal SSD you just need to make sure it has the correct read and write speeds.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WD_BLACK-Internal-Gaming-Technology-speeds/dp/B08KFS6THF/?tag=pushsquare-21

You can move stuff to an external drive but you cant play PS5 games off it will be to slow read and write speeds.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Managed to snag a bundle from ShopTo yesterday that comes with Deathloop and Spider-Man MM. Looking forward to playing them!

Leg-End

I reckon I see Deathloop trailers in my dreams, it follows me everywhere I go, please let this game release so it can go the feck away.

Deery

Dreary

Deery

Dreary
I haven’t yet! Don’t need one at the moment and I’ll wait for them to come down in price.
Yeah just looking they’re pretty dear, the 2T fire cuda is nearly the price of a PS5 alone and not sure if it even has a heat sink.

Last edited:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Rumours of PlayStation experience in December. PSVR2 reveal and Horizon in fecking VR!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Mines been dispatched. I am excited.

Paid £600 for the disk version plus extra controller + Spider-Man + Deathloop + Immortals. Ordered FIFA and PGA 2K21

Set until GT7 comes out now :drool:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Mines been dispatched. I am excited.

Paid £600 for the disk version plus extra controller + Spider-Man + Deathloop + Immortals. Ordered FIFA and PGA 2K21

Set until GT7 comes out now :drool:
Weird how you managed to order all those games when according to some turds on here it's got no games :lol:

Deery

Dreary
  • SIE cannot guarantee that all M.2 SSD devices meeting the described specifications will work with your console, and assumes no responsibility for the selection, performance or use of third-party products.
That’s not very encouraging at all if I’m forking out £2-400 for a SSD I’d want to be sure it worked. Sony really should be bringing out their own version of the SSD.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
That’s not very encouraging at all if I’m forking out £2-400 for a SSD I’d want to be sure it worked. Sony really should be bringing out their own version of the SSD.
Never going to happen, Sony don't make SSD's. More than likely they'll end up partnering with someone like Samsung or (like MS did) Seagate for an officially supported one.

Hoof the ball

GTA V.

"Seamless character switching"

How are you gonna promote that as some feature you've implemented when it's just the automatic upside of the PS5's SSD drive? What a piss-take.

:lol:

The Firestarter

GTA V.

"Seamless character switching"

How are you gonna promote that as some feature you've implemented when it's just the automatic upside of the PS5's SSD drive? What a piss-take.

:lol:
You are not suggesting that Rockstar are somehow possibly maybe completely full of shit , aren't you?

muller

Still hunting around for one, unbelievable they are still near impossible to get.

muller

I did post a link the other day for Game. They had some stock in, but that probably went in 5 seconds.
Yeah issaw, I already saw on twitter before hand, queue was snipped or botted i assume - couldn't even got close.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Yeah issaw, I already saw on twitter before hand, queue was snipped or botted i assume - couldn't even got close.
Yeah, unfortunately from what I've been reading, they say that consoles won't be available on a consistent basis until 2023

Bosws87

If you know how to use discord efficiently plenty of great free servers with stock updates and as long as you have notifications on you will pick up a ps5 in 1-3 weeks easy.

https://discord.com/invite/stockchecker

Can recommend this one its where i got hold of 2 series X the other week and the stock situation on them is a lot more difficult then the ps5.