Gaming PlayStation Plus

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They've replaced a lovely discount on games like Residential Evil , Control, one more good game I can't recall etc with stuff like Days Gone. feck my life. Was really looking forward to RE2. Sigh.

amolbhatia50k

Anyone have recommendations from the current line up, let me know. It all looks underwhelming but I need to buy a game. Nioh is pretty disappointing.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
They've replaced a lovely discount on games like Residential Evil , Control, one more good game I can't recall etc with stuff like Days Gone. feck my life. Was really looking forward to RE2. Sigh.
I had RE2 and another...I think AC in my cart at steep discounts, but forgot to cash them out before the end of that sale.

Poor timing, all things considered.

amolbhatia50k

I had RE2 and another...I think AC in my cart at steep discounts, but forgot to cash them out before the end of that sale.

Poor timing, all things considered.
Same here. RE, Control and one more was in my cart. fecked up by taking too long to decide.

AaronRedDevil

Spiderman on the PSNOW if anyone is interested. Just bought the 3 mini story DLC for 10 quid last night on the store only to realised I traded in spiderman a few months ago for Yakuza. And this showed up. I got soooooo lucky :lol:. Could have had DLC for a game I no longer own.

Shark

@NotShark
I enjoyed Days Gone for the first 20-25 hours and couldn't understand the bad reviews. Then i realized i was barely half way through and just doing the same stuff over and over and over and over again and now I'm getting very bored.
Was this at launch? I hear they improved it a great deal since then.

gormless

I fancied downloading Uncharted 4 whilst its free on PS Plus, but having previously owned it (disk), its not letting me do so, saying I already own it. With the disk having long been traded in, any idea how to get round this?

RedDevilRoshi

I fancied downloading Uncharted 4 whilst its free on PS Plus, but having previously owned it (disk), its not letting me do so, saying I already own it. With the disk having long been traded in, any idea how to get round this?
Only way around it that I can think of is that you need to delete the application from the storage section under settings. Should work from there.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Try going to your PS Plus library and see if the game is there?

Ainu

Why would you select two sim games in the same month? That's really poor. Especially if one is so niche as Farming Simulator.

Irwin99

I picked a good month to save on PSN subscription. Awful selection of games.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Shit month. I keep seeing how popular Farming Simulator is and I just don't get it. Same with Animal Crossing, I guess.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Cities: Skylines actually looks quite interesting. I'll definitely check that out. Farming Simulator? Not so much. They need to step things up when it comes to PS Plus. They took PS3 games off there and didn't replace them with anything. We're paying the same for less content.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Cant complain, they give away free games for nothing because of the lockdown, may give another game or two away as lockdown seems extended.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Cant complain, they give away free games for nothing because of the lockdown, may give another game or two away as lockdown seems extended.
Well, you can complain when it comes to PS Plus. They need to change it or do something fresh with it.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Didn't Xbox's version give Red Dead 2 last month? Serious gap in quality.
Don't think so.

Xbox Games with Gold

March 2020
  • Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) - available March 1 to 31 on Xbox One
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - available March 16 to April 15 on Xbox One
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - available March 1 to 15 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
  • Sonic Generations - available March 16 to 31 on Xbox One & Xbox 360
April 2020
  • Project Cars 2 - available April 1 to April 30 on Xbox One
  • Knights of Pen and Paper - available April 16 to May 15 on Xbox One
  • Fable Anniversary - available April 1 to April 15 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
  • Toybox Turbos - available April 16 to April 30 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
May 2020
  • V-Rally 4 - available May 1 to May 31 on Xbox One
  • Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr - available May 16 to June 15 on Xbox One
  • Sensible World of Soccer - available May 1 to May 15 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
  • Overlord 2 - available May 16 to May 31 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
You're probably thinking of GamePass which is different.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

I own Cities: Skylines, and it's a decent enough time-killer.

Actually interested to try a Farming simulator given they must be half decent if people keep buying them!

amolbhatia50k

One of these lame building/farming games is fine, but two ?!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Cities: Skylines actually looks quite interesting. I'll definitely check that out. Farming Simulator? Not so much. They need to step things up when it comes to PS Plus. They took PS3 games off there and didn't replace them with anything. We're paying the same for less content.
I own Cities Skylines and it's a pretty interesting game. Good for passing time, although it does require patience

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Cities Skylines is really good if you like the whole city building thing, it does it well.

Farming Simulator though! I was stupid enough to buy 2018 out of curiosity when it was on offer. Utter, utter garbage. The most boring and pointless drivel I have ever played. Ploughing a field in real time?:lol:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

RedDevilRoshi

Ah. Probably won't be, then. With the big event in June, a 'big' game for PS+ would be nice.
Is this event in June going to have any content about the PS5 like a console unveiling, pricing, next gen gameplay etc or is it just going to be a PS4 related event?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Strange that they announced the free game today with the ability to download tomorrow. Wonder if it's just a freebie that's not part of the PS Plus monthly offering for June. Bit odd otherwise.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I shall be irritated if spiderman is free as I only bought it last month in the sale.
I swear 90% of the 'big' ps plus games I already own and haven't completed. I'm happier when it's small games i don't own them!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Not getting the skyline hate, I loved that game.
Didnt spiderman drop on psnow last month?