g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming PlayStation Plus

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
"Also starting Thursday, we will be rolling out online access to the DRIVECLUB PS Plus Edition and will steadily bring more and more players online while continuously ensuring that all game systems are running smoothly.

We know that this might be frustrating after your extra wait already, but hope you can understand that we are taking extra precautions to protect your experience when you do get online. We want to make sure we don’t overload the servers as we invite millions of PS Plus members to download the game tomorrow."
Doesn't even matter because of how long its taking to download. Was hoping to play it today. This is going to take weeks at this rate

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Same here.

It must be the recent free stuff. Driveclub PS+ edition and PS2, which are both massive downloads and then there is ESO, Arkham Knight and other ps plus games. I guess lot of downloading going on from their servers.

Hope they sort this out.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Feck. When you said PS2 I thought you meant PS2 emulation for a second, not Planetside. FFS Zlatan!

Leg-End

It's pot luck getting good speeds on PSN downloads, pretty unacceptable actually.

You could try the pause/resume trick. Just pause your download, count to 10 and resume it, sometimes it boosts it to decent speeds. Also I've read some people get better speeds when they put their PS4 in rest mode.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
They shouldn't be charging £40 for such shit service. At least before you got some decent games on PS3 but its been 90
% indie games I've never heard of. Consoles been out for 2 years now and they've only given out Infamous DLC and Metal Gear Demo as the bigger games. And now it's Driveclub demo

Even the PS3 games haven't been that good recently imo. They've probably gotten lazy because of the big lead they have on xbone.

If MS is going to tive out Assassins Creed Black Flag and sony some random indie game next month...it looks like a rip off service. In my opinion anyway

Redo91

Any idea how you download the PS+ version of Drive Club? It isn't listed with the PS+ games for the month and then when I find it after a quick search it's charging me €25 to buy it even though I should be getting it for free.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Any idea how you download the PS+ version of Drive Club? It isn't listed with the PS+ games for the month and then when I find it after a quick search it's charging me €25 to buy it even though I should be getting it for free.
I posted the eu link in previous page.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Rocket League hitting PS+!

This could be massive for the cafe! Exciting shit!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Saw the lineup of games this month and wasn't impressed, thought it was a load of indie shit.

Then I actually watched a Rocket League video. It looks amazing. Micro machines football!

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Rocket League hitting PS+!

This could be massive for the cafe! Exciting shit!
Is this basically the same as Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars? If so count me in that game was excellent fun with a bunch of people

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Rocket League is the best thing since the penalty shoot-out

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Dragon Fin Soup

Looks like a SNES RPG (Secret of Mana :drool:) and very appealing indeed.

Anyone know anything about it?

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
I searched for a thread with the intention of opening one if one wasn't found so apologies if this is deemed as a Necro. Hopefully not.

Just wanted to let people know that aren't aware that October's line up for PS plus is an absolute belter. Metal gear solid 5, and the Amnesia collection.

I already own both and MGS5 doesn't need much introduction but Amnesia might, it's an absolute cracker and one of very few games that actually gave me the creeps. If you like scary anything you'd be hard pressed to find anything above it.

It's also meant this month's Plus has paid for itself cos I can now trade in my physical copies of the two games and get something else, pretty sure I'll get more than 6 quid for the two even in CEX. Sony have really upped their game recently with the plus games after a poor first few months of the year.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I've already played MGS5 and loved it so a bit unfortunate for that to be in this month's line up, but I've heard great things about Amnesia and I haven't played that.

b82REZ

It's great that Sony are improving the quality of games they give out. I just wish I'd traded in MGS while it was worth more than a couple of quid.

amolbhatia50k

The last few PS plus months have been rubbish for me. I had already played Deus Ex and MGSV. Then we got frigging batman tell tale last month. Too many of these interactive story type games - Batman, GoT, Life is strange and Tales of the borderlands.

Yeah so I'm a bit disappointed with PS plus.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

I've got both games but good news for those who haven't.

Meanwhile they're going to be stopping Vita and PS3 games from next year...

We also have an important service update. Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles. This won’t affect any games you’ve already downloaded, or will download, prior to March 8, 2019. Those games will still be part of your PS Plus games library as long as you remain a member. Your game saves and other benefits of PS Plus will also remain the same – the only change is that no new PS3 and PS Vita games will be added to the PS Plus monthly games lineup beyond March 8, 2019.

redom

Picked up Bloodborne in the Jan sale and have been playing it recently, haven't played Ratchet and Clank though so I'll grab that.

rcoobc

R&C is a fun game, especially if you have nostalgia for the platform/post platform era, but oh god the game won't shut up!

rcoobc

amolbhatia50k

Brilliant stuff.

Being a fan of the Souls series, Bloodborne has been on the agenda and I had planned to pick it up soon. Rachet and Clank is also a game I've wanted to play given I used to like the original growing on.

Two proper games I can sink myself into.

Given I've got Nier Automata, infamous , the witness, fallout 4 (puke), Mgs 5 and Deus ex (possible replays) and other PS plus indie titles (child of light etc) still to play, I should be able to put off new buys for a while now.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Have been thinking of getting bloodborne but I have been put off by all the talk about its difficulty. Would love to try this now.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Have been thinking of getting bloodborne but I have been put off by all the talk about its difficulty. Would love to try this now.
Go for it. The difficulty is just there to test your spirit. Once you have adjusted to that kind of game you'll have tons upon tons of hours to play in different games. Most who persists has that *click* at some point where they just get soulsborne.