Please read: Upgrade to XenForo v1.2

Phil

Ah amazing on mobile!

I do have a random massive gap on the homepage where the threads appear and the ad banner is too big. Also it's very slow on text entry.

Don't really care though, it's better..

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
When I view the site on my phone, all the text is down one side of my screen, the other half of the screen is blank (or grey). The writing is so small I still have to zoom in. Is this a phone setting that I can do something about (on Android)?
Screenshots?
Colin, is it like this.

Edit: Doesn't do it on the front page.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
The @ button and phone improvements are great. The phone one in particular.

Any chance of changing the Early Learning Centre 'posted in this thread' smilie?

The idea of it's good, but it looks like something off Cbeebies. Or Smirky McSnugglemuffin's Adventures in Coding.

Last edited:

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I had to take 10 seconds out of my day to change the url in my favourites bar from .net/forum to .net/forums.

Bloody livid.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Why is there no helvetica font? cnuts.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This is probably an error due to the upgrade but I've been unbanned from the Transfer Forum's Twitter thread. Tbh, I didn't think I merited a permanent ban but I'd rather be honest & make the mods/admins aware of the (assumed) error.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Home page doesn't work on mobiles very well. Also a lot slower typing. Layout is better overall though

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
I know it from donating, not sure I should post it.

Skywarden

This is probably an error due to the upgrade but I've been unbanned from the Transfer Forum's Twitter thread. Tbh, I didn't think I merited a permanent ban but I'd rather be honest & make the mods/admins aware of the (assumed) error.
Run you! Freedom!

Tapatalk looks great and runs much better.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Any chance of changing the Early Learning Centre 'posted in this thread' smilie?

The idea of it's good, but it looks like something off Cbeebies. Or Smirky McSnugglemuffin's Adventures in Coding.
Well done boffins.

Comsmit

Its been said already but sooooo much better on my phone now. The autosave of drafts will be useful been caught out countless times by that when I stop to answer my phone at work and forget to finish posting my usual shite.

Cheers Niall.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but if you do @Hectic and click the link, it leads to a 404 Error instead of the profile, at least on this computer. It seems the new member screen has the member number and the name in the link, which I believe it didn't have before.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
The mobile version is brilliant. Well done Niall.

jeston

There's nothing indicating which are 'new' posts on the mobile version.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff

x42bn6

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but if you do @Hectic and click the link, it leads to a 404 Error instead of the profile, at least on this computer. It seems the new member screen has the member number and the name in the link, which I believe it didn't have before.
It doesn't work for me, either (Firefox 26.0).

Middle-clicking the link takes me here, which does nothing: https://www.redcafe.net/member_redirect.php?username=1

The script console is throwing these messages:

Code:
"Attempted to call XenForo.OverlayLoader.show() for https://www.redcafe.net/members/1/?card=1 before overlay is created

NM

I get a "denied" message if i go to redcafe.net but if I use the forums or a thread link, I can access the site without any issue.

Any idea why?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I get a "denied" message if i go to redcafe.net but if I use the forums or a thread link, I can access the site without any issue.

Any idea why?
Fixed :)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
It doesn't work for me, either (Firefox 26.0).

Middle-clicking the link takes me here, which does nothing: https://www.redcafe.net/member_redirect.php?username=1

The script console is throwing these messages:

Code:
"Attempted to call XenForo.OverlayLoader.show() for https://www.redcafe.net/members/1/?card=1 before overlay is created
Not sure about this one tbh. I've posted a support message on the XenForo forum asking about it.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Those XenForo guys are fast, almost an instant reply from one of their core developers :)

The tag links are now working.