Please read: Upgrade to XenForo v1.2

RuuDCanRun

Niall, the current template is displaying Xenforo logo as homescreen icon instead of RedCafe logo on iOS devices. Previous version of the site displayed the correct RedCafe logo.

Basically need to replace the following line of code on the Redcafe header template to use the correct image.

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="https://www.redcafe.net/styles/default/xenforo/logo.og.png" />

As you can see from the line above, it's linking to Xenforo logo instead of Redcafe logo.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
How do you delete smilies if you leave a thread without posting? Come back to the thread and the post is still there. It's really annoying as smilies don't seem to be able to delete. Is there a 'all clear' button?

This is mobile BTW.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Whenever someone quotes some post with pictures/videos/tweets=media they are showing lot smaller than they are in original post, like they are resized for phone.

Last edited:

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Whenever someone quotes some post with pictures/videos/tweets=media they are showing lot smaller than they are in original post, like they are resized for phone.
Niall?

jeston

@Amar__ It's the default for XenForo 1.2 - They've added a maximum height for quoted media. You can click images to get the full size.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Really? Seems like a weird feature, I don't like it tbf. Thanks.

Brophs

The One and Only
Is there no spoiler button? If so is that something that could be implemented?

Siorac

It's acting weird on my phone. First day it was fine but not anymore: when I open a thread it's loaded in the new format but then it immediately reverts to the old version. Immensely frustrating as threads now take twice as much time to load.

I cleared the cache and cookies, tried updating the browser but nothing helped.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Site maintenance, nothing to see here :)

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Just to let you know, a newbie has posted this, I said I'd report it. Also, problems with accessing the Caf on Safari, evidently. Thanks.

Just after maintenance i get error whenever i post, it says

Redacafe . net error : Cannot used the word in the title

Is anyone else getting this ?

Can some mod/ admin fix this?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Just to let you know, a newbie has posted this, I said I'd report it. Also, problems with accessing the Caf on Safari, evidently. Thanks.
Thanks Penna, I've responded in that topic.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
the mobilesite runs smoothly with my iOS device, until about a few minutes ago, a message popped-up as below:

what actually happened?

:D
I had the same and couldn't log in with my username and password. Thought I was banned there for a second. :nervous:

Tomalonge

Posted in my FAO the Irish thread before. For some reason it only shows in the thread, it hasn't bumped the thread in the general.

Not a problem as such, just strange.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Posted in my FAO the Irish thread before. For some reason it only shows in the thread, it hasn't bumped the thread in the general.

Not a problem as such, just strange.
Just posted in that topic and it got bumped to the top of the general forum. Not sure what would have caused it not to...

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Niall, the current template is displaying Xenforo logo as homescreen icon instead of RedCafe logo on iOS devices. Previous version of the site displayed the correct RedCafe logo.

Basically need to replace the following line of code on the Redcafe header template to use the correct image.

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="https://www.redcafe.net/styles/default/xenforo/logo.og.png" />

As you can see from the line above, it's linking to Xenforo logo instead of Redcafe logo.
Finally got around to fixing this icon.

Not the prettiest, but it's better than having the XenForo logo.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Something which might be decent to change, on mobile version it doesn't list the last person to post in a thread it just lists the thread creator so I'm clicking posts thinking someone has posted but it's somebody else. Likewise when I see someone banned and think they're back before remembering it lists the thread creator.

Mersault

Would it be possible when quoting other posters to have included the time of their posting or what the number of their post was by default?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Something which might be decent to change, on mobile version it doesn't list the last person to post in a thread it just lists the thread creator so I'm clicking posts thinking someone has posted but it's somebody else. Likewise when I see someone banned and think they're back before remembering it lists the thread creator.
Yes this is something I will improve on the mobile version.

Tomalonge

Any chance of getting some (small) avatars?

I keep getting similarly named posters mixed up, no bigger than 50x50 though. Teeny tiny things.

*takes cover*

Will Absolute

The site is behaving very oddly for me when I use IE. If I try to go to the latest post in a thread by clicking on 'a few seconds ago' or whatever, I instead find myself a few pages back, and it takes a couple of more clicks to get to the last post. It doesn't happen with Firefox though. :confused: