Pochettino Chelsea Manager - Sack Watch

Juicy Juiced

Please stop mentioning that Amadeus guy. He was draging forum down same as that GlastonSpurs. Its fun for few days.

Its obvious troll.

always_hoping

Please stop mentioning that Amadeus guy. He was draging forum down same as that GlastonSpurs. Its fun for few days.

Its obvious troll.
Couldn't agree more. Hopefully the mods finally had enough of his boring troll agenda driven routine he was playing.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure about you but one of the few Chelsea players I've liked seeing was Chukwuemeka.
Yeah, he's looked decent but he's another one who's had a tough time with injuries. He had an excellent pre-season and started the first couple of league matches, even scoring against West Ham, but then he got hit with a long term injury. With Nkunku also out for the first half of the season that really should have been time for Chukwuemeka to make his breakthrough but oh well.

He's back now and hopefully he'll get a chance to start soon.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

Withnail

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
I'd hate it but I'd love to witness the meltdown. But Klopp to Chelsea would be funniest thing to happen to RAWK since the Stevie G slip

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Can’t believe we have the same goal difference as these useless bastards.
Two games ago our GD was way better than United’s. Pretty sure yours was in the minus not long ago. Getting slapped in consecutive games has evened it up.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Would love it if Jose came back for another stint.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Two games ago our GD was way better than United’s. Pretty sure yours was in the minus not long ago. Getting slapped in consecutive games has evened it up.
I'll have you know ours is still "in the minus".

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
True. Guess we’ll have to console ourselves with the 7 additional points.
Yeah true. And I guess I’ll have to console myself with … well there must be something. I’ll let you know when I think of something.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine hitching yourself to the career of a single manager, the absolute highs and lows
And Poch of all managers. I could understand being a Klopp fanboy. It would still be cringe but okay I can somewhat get it. But Poch? :houllier:

cjj

Supports
Spurs

Its obvious troll.
I'm not sure it's trolling - just excessive doubling-down on a totally fruitless idea.

I've supported spurs for 30+ years, and whilst there was a patch under Poch where it was as good as it has ever been in the PL, it went slowly downhill after he started thinking he was as good as his PR (releasing a book, 'secret' dinners with fergie, openly flirting with real/utd jobs). I generally ran into amadeus over the last few years because they (and plenty of others) totally disagreed with my observations, and I never got the impression they were posting as a cariacature or troll, but rather just as one of those people who (for example) fanboy over Mourinho like it's still 2007, despite him being a footballing leper for the best part of a decade now.

I think lots of people gush over Poch because they believe the totally bizarre rep he has for "developing young players", just because he happened to have no other choice at Spurs and Southampton

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Get rid of him and bring in a proper coach. Someone like Nagelsmann will get them playing decent football.

Robbie Boy

Imagine hitching yourself to the career of a single manager, the absolute highs and lows
And having to actively support rival teams. Football supporters have turned into a weird bunch. There's no way this nonsense went on years ago surely.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Think what is worrying too is the only result they've had this season which you could argue is good is the Tottenham game. Everyone else they've beat you'd expect Chelsea to win anyway.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
Think what is worrying too is the only result they've had this season which you could argue is good is the Tottenham game. Everyone else they've beat you'd expect Chelsea to win anyway.
The home draws against Arsenal, City and Liverpool were also decent results, the performances were good and I would say we were a bit unlucky not to win even one of them. But what's worrying is all those games (plus the Spurs away you mentioned) were in the first couple of months in the season and it's all been shite ever since.

Over the last two months or so we've had multiple games with absolutely horrendous performances like the Newcastle, Man Utd, Liverpool and Wolves games to mention a few. It's a stark contrast to the first few months under Poch. As time goes by and the manager has more time to implement his ideas to the team's football, things should be getting better and certainly not worse like has been the case here.

Castia

Imagine winning a CL and spending over a billion and 3 years later they’re in this position

Just goes to show how a bad football setup can completely ruin a club. Our collapse was bad but Chelsea are in massive trouble.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The far more recent memories of not being shit.
Maybe I’m just weird but when I think of the 2021 CL win and the brief Tuchel era, I no longer get the warm fuzzy feelings I used to get. I just get more pissed that this ownership took over a team 12 months after winning the CL, spent a billion on 100 new players and we’re now looking at two consecutive seasons in 10th place or lower.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Maybe I’m just weird but when I think of the 2021 CL win and the brief Tuchel era, I no longer get the warm fuzzy feelings I used to get. I just get more pissed that this ownership took over a team 12 months after winning the CL, spent a billion on 100 new players and we’re now looking at two consecutive seasons in 10th place or lower.
and in 5 years time, these two seasons will be looked back on as the golden years.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Welll... fair.