Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd sell them Pogba for the 120m they want to pay if they took Sanchez on a free and covered his wages.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Worst case scenario for me is that Pogba stays, we relax on the midfield situation and watch quite a few good options disappear to other clubs this summer (Bruno Fernandes, Ndombele, Rabiot, Erikson, Lo Celso perhaps), whilst Pogba decides he wants out again next year. By which point there's barely a decent midfielder available to replace him.

tony54

I do has been a good buy fir real but think he has gone off the boil this season, kind of burnt himself out and looks too heavy. Maybe wrong but that's the impression I get after watching him play a few times last season. Spent most of his playing in Spain so may not settle here.

ZLATAN9

If we keep Pogba for at least one more season we need players that compliment his style , We need midfielders to play behind him so he can play forward and play those long balls out wide like Scholes use to do so well to the wingers , we need good fast wingers for that play.

Mainoldo

Isco + say £50m would be decent tbf. On form, Isco is an absolutely cracking player.
He’s crap and would be crapper than Pogba here. Where would we put him left wing. Can see it now him on the left Mata on the right. Zero work ethic but amazing first touches :drool:

beingshe7don

Also, getting Isco would negate the idea of us getting Bruno Fernandes since both operate in the AM role. If Pogba left, I'm really hoping we get Partey (45m) & Tielemens (40m) and still have money that could go towards getting a RW. I'm assuming we have additional funds saved for a CB.

Patrick08

Also, getting Isco would negate the idea of us getting Bruno Fernandes since both operate in the AM role. If Pogba left, I'm really hoping we get Partey (45m) & Tielemens (40m) and still have money that could go towards getting a RW. I'm assuming we have additional funds saved for a CB.
Another player who doesn't defend or control, ozil similarities with isco.

Patrick08

I say he is gone next summer if we fail to buy a decent midfield this summer and put him in his favourite role.

DoomSlayer

Isco + 40m. :lol:
I don't know if this source is credible but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. Real Madrid are taking the piss with this whole Pogba transfer saga.

I'm sure initially they though they could make us do a Pogba+cash swap deal for Bale. Our board and Woodward in particular must give the impression of total incompetence when dealing with other top clubs.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't know if this source is credible but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. Real Madrid are taking the piss with this whole Pogba transfer saga.

I'm sure initially they though they could make us do a Pogba+cash swap deal for Bale. Our board and Woodward in particular must give the impression of total incompetence when dealing with other top clubs.
Madrid will remain in offers that are around 130 million. For what the article says, it would be about 50 million euros + Isco. They value him at 80, both for United and City.
If you are waiting for 180/200 m€ offers/swaps, I think that they will not arrive, neither from Madrid nor from Juve.

DoomSlayer

Madrid will remain in offers that are around 130 million. For what the article says, it would be about 50 million euros + Isco. They value him at 80, both for United and City.
If you are waiting for 180/200 m€ offers/swaps, I think that they will not arrive, neither from Madrid nor from Juve.
Well, in this case you'd better be looking at other targets because Pogba is not leaving this summer for less than £160-£170 million.

Just like your club values our players lower then you should, Isco is not worth more than £40 million to United so that offer is not even halfway there.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Well, in this case you'd better be looking at other targets because Pogba is not leaving this summer for less than £160-£170 million.

Just like your club values our players lower then you should, Isco is not worth more than £40 million to United so that offer is not even halfway there.
yes, I imagine that in that case he will stay, but Isco has to be worth more than 50 million! That's what Kovacic is worth and little more than Llorente.
Isco has won 4 Champions and is a very creative player, but it is a matter of taste I suppose.

DoomSlayer

yes, I imagine that in that case he will stay, but Isco has to be worth more than 50 million! That's what Kovacic is worth and little more than Llorente.
Isco has won 4 Champions and is a very creative player, but it is a matter of taste I suppose.
Has Isco ever been consistently a proper first 11 player for Real Madrid? I remember a short period where he was in crazy good form and was getting a lot of praise but apart from that, I feel he never achieved the hype that came from his Malaga days.

I believe value in the transfer market is very subjective. The Spaniard would simply be a luxury player in our system, it would be illogical to put a high price on him if we can't use him properly. To a team like City, he may as well be worth £70-£80 million so maybe you guys should offer him to them?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yeah, well. I'd rather not sell him to you for that price and wait for someone else to come up with the goods. Think we should stop selling players to Real Madrid with them setting the conditions. I'd prefer to see Juve stomp up the cash than Real tbh.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Has Isco ever been consistently a proper first 11 player for Real Madrid? I remember a short period where he was in crazy good form and was getting a lot of praise but apart from that, I feel he never achieved the hype that came from his Malaga days.

I believe value in the transfer market is very subjective. The Spaniard would simply be a luxury player in our system, it would be illogical to put a high price on him if we can't use him properly. To a team like City, he may as well be worth £70-£80 million so maybe you guys should offer him to them?
He has had his bad moments, but in the same way Pogba is not consistent and has technical details but without continuity. It is a price based on how important it is for you/potential, but certainly not for his performances.
I simply say to comment the article, I do not want them to sell Isco, and I do not think you should accept players.

KennyBurner

He isn't going anywhere. Nobody can pay his transfer price or will. He needs to stop flirting with other teams and focus on trying to get us within top 3 next year.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Hence the impasse. Isco is a player I like a lot but he wouldn’t fit at United, and they’d never value him at 80m. I think the only two players United would want in a trade are Varane and Casemiro. But Madrid wouldn’t part with either.

United Pro

He’s crap and would be crapper than Pogba here. Where would we put him left wing. Can see it now him on the left Mata on the right. Zero work ethic but amazing first touches :drool:
He's technically incredible and I don't see why he couldn't play in the role we supposedly want Fernandes for. Isco is a far better play maker.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No swap deals. Either put in the colossal countino esque or higher fee or disappear.
Simple really.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
No swap deals. Either put in the colossal countino esque or higher fee or disappear.
Simple really.
Yeah, I just looked through their squad and there is literally no one that could plug the gap Pogba would leave. Cough up indeed.

Posh Red

I guarantee if we signed Isco the same people that complain about Pogba would be laying into him on a weekly basis. There’s not many creative midfielders on the planet that could improve upon what Pogba delivered for this United side last season.

Patrick08

I guarantee if we signed Isco the same people that complain about Pogba would be laying into him on a weekly basis. There’s not many creative midfielders on the planet that could improve upon what Pogba delivered for this United side last season.
People are not laying pogba for his creativity, but his pathetic positional sense and switching off without the ball yet posters come up with arguments like these.

AJ10

People want pogba to go because he doesn't run enough and isn't consistent but then want united to buy Isco :lol:.

Posh Red

People are not laying pogba for his creativity, but his pathetic positional sense and switching off without the ball yet posters come up with arguments like these.
So basically we need Pogba to maintain his world class levels of productivity and also emulate Ngolo Kante’s defensive contribution? If Pogba goes to Real, how do you think he would get on?

Art Vandelay

I say he is gone next summer if we fail to buy a decent midfield this summer and put him in his favourite role.
What's his favourite role? We've tried him in all of them and got similar results. Him and Martial are going to end up like Rooney's last few years. Their best position will always be one they aren't currently underwhelming in and there will always be excuses on a cycle ready to pass the buck.

Patrick08

What's his favourite role? We've tried him in all of them and got similar results. Him and Martial are going to end up like Rooney's last few years. Their best position will always be one they aren't currently underwhelming in and there will always be excuses on a cycle ready to pass the buck.
10 ,because clearly he doesn't want to defend.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Reminds me if the Dave fiasco. Madrid don't really want him unless we virtually give him away.
I don't want him if he doesn't want to be here bur we should not be accepting lowball offers. Isco + €40m is a joke.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
For the market where Leicester City is asking 80-100m for Maguarie, and Crystal Palace is asking 80m for Zaha, selling Pogba for 120m just because we don't like his attitude is insane. I won't sell him for anything less than 150m, not a penny less.

Rocknrolla69er

As people say, like Pogba not mobile enough in recycling the ball so a no to Isco

Ziyech from Ajax for me, in a central creative role, perfect workrate too.

Ziyech, Partey and Longstaff wouldnt be a bad refeshment on our central midfield bit of everything with these three and all three work hard.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I wouldn't keep someone like Pogba against his will so it would be wise to at least consider a money + swap deal. An 80m + Dybala deal or an 100m & Asensio could do the trick.

Last edited: