Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolaholic

Imagine Pogba looking at our midfield.
Would be shedding tears most likely and not the joyful kind.

Especially when we let his main MF mate join Qatari $aint Germain for free without replacing him :lol::houllier:

GM K

We’ve just had a travesty of a transfer window & people are still thinking had we sold Pogba we’d have spent every penny on replacement(s)

People honestly do go the ends with their agendas.

Pogba is not THE problem, he is part of it. Selling Pogba was me t the answer to this shambles of a window.
Did I say Pogba is THE problem of United?

The club has many problems at the moment. Pogba and his agent are a part of that problem. A big part I have to say. When your star man is inconsistent, wants out and is happy to be saying it publicly, sell him and rebuild. For me, it is that straightforward. If he was not our go-to guy, like Lukaku was not, I wouldn't have bothered. I think we all agree Pogba is massively talented but for me, when a player is not keen on staying at United, cash in and fill his space.

GM K

Because he knows Madrid is watching him. This is no time to be putting up bad performances. And he has also seen the reactions of United fan to the comments of he and his agent on leaving. What if Madrid doesn't get him and he had to stay at United? It would be a bad idea to be in the bad books of United fans if he stays. Smart guy.

I can bet that's why he is playing out of his skin. He did the same after the club sacked Mourinho. To prove Jose was the problem. One thing about Pogba I have observed. When he wants to play, he is insanely gifted and good. But it all depends on what he wants per time. A major problem with United right now is that that's the player we have made to be our go to guy.

UpWithRivers

Did I say Pogba is THE problem of United?

The club has many problems at the moment. Pogba and his agent are a part of that problem. A big part I have to say. When your star man is inconsistent, wants out and is happy to be saying it publicly, sell him and rebuild. For me, it is that straightforward. If he was not our go-to guy, like Lukaku was not, I wouldn't have bothered. I think we all agree Pogba is massively talented but for me, when a player is not keen on staying at United, cash in and fill his space.
Totally agree. It doesnt matter how talented you are the club is bigger than the player. Yes it would keep me up nights worrying about our midfield if he wasnt replaced but fk him and his agent. I think the only reason he kept quiet and put his head down if that him and his agent realized no one could afford him - or specifically Madrid couldn't. They probably told him we will come get you next season. So what choice does he have than to put his head down and accept the situation.
Manchester United annoy me so much with these situations. They always keep players that are either past it, not up to the job or in this case players that just do not want to be here. But I guess like Pogba we have no choice but to accept the situation and support him for another year

jackal&hyde

Because he knows Madrid is watching him. This is no time to be putting up bad performances. And he has also seen the reactions of United fan to the comments of he and his agent on leaving. What if Madrid doesn't get him and he had to stay at United? It would be a bad idea to be in the bad books of United fans if he stays. Smart guy.

I can bet that's why he is playing out of his skin. He did the same after the club sacked Mourinho. To prove Jose was the problem. One thing about Pogba I have observed. When he wants to play, he is insanely gifted and good. But it all depends on what he wants per time. A major problem with United right now is that that's the player we have made to be our go to guy.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Bit ironic he turned out to be more of a grown ass man about it all than Lukaku.

I reckon he'll have a good mature no ffrills season.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

It is understandable that he is not happy. With players around him that move the ball quick and make intelligent runs he can look like the best midfielder in the world.
The players surrounding him at United are just not doing those things particularly well so it is easy for opponents to put him under pressure leading to him looking bad because he hasn’t enough options around him.

I hope that Ole has a plan to improve on that and maybe can convince Pogba that after fixing the defense next year we are going to concentrate on rebuilding the midfield.

The Bloody-Nine

Bit ironic he turned out to be more of a grown ass man about it all than Lukaku.

I can only imagine how Pogba would react after being told he was no longer first choice, given he's been here for three years and tried to leave twice already.

paulblart

He's a professional, and I do think he cares about the club, so I'm not worried about him downing tools. As bad as his agent may be nobody at the club seems to have anything but positive things to say about him. He'll try his best this season for sure, and hopefully we can do enough to convince him to stay next summer, although I suspect we have a gentleman's agreement with him.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
If Real Madrid finds the money to buy Neymar then the likeliness of them having enough left to afford buying Pogba next year is unlikely. He'll be better off if he signs a new contract and improves him game, it is not to late to be a legend at this club. I'm not sure he wants to be a legend though, he'll rather be a mercenary/journeyman. You just have to look at the way his agent has control over him, influencing him negatively.

AJ10

Real are looking to buy Neymar but will only bid 27 mil + James for him.... Not valued by them is he? :lol:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Imagine how Zidane will take that :rolleyes:
If he continues with his stubbornness, underestimating possible signings and being so resounding with certain departures (while inventing a 3-5-2)maybe in January his opinion won't matter.
I don't think the club is very happy, and there are many nervous fans,more than in other preseasons

Bwuk

If we are brutally honest - you couldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave.

We haven’t reinforced the midfield, barely have any forwards and are hoping that youth can carry us. He’s entering his prime he will be wanting to win trophies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If he continues with his stubbornness, underestimating possible signings and being so resounding with certain departures (while inventing a 3-5-2)maybe in January his opinion won't matter.
I don't think the club is very happy, and there are many nervous fans,more than in other preseasons
Would be in character for us. Beg the guy to come back on bended knees, promise him everything he wants, promptly go back on said promise because we don't like what he wants, sack him in 6 months

:drool::drool::drool:

fergiesarmy1

If we are brutally honest - you couldn’t blame him if he wanted to leave.

We haven’t reinforced the midfield, barely have any forwards and are hoping that youth can carry us. He’s entering his prime he will be wanting to win trophies.
If he presented a more positive image about being at united it may help the club recruit some of these players that don’t fancy us at the moment.

Pretty sure he has mandzukic and Dybala’s number.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

It is, isn't it ? I know it is annoying for some that Pogba has been quiete pro about all of it and just got on with it. Like he hasn't given them a reason (yet) to criticize him

izzydiggler

It is, isn't it ? I know it is annoying for some that Pogba has been quiete pro about all of it and just got on with it. Like he hasn't given them a reason (yet) to criticize him
Forgot about how him and his agent both publicly said he wanted to leave?

kouroux

No I haven't, his agent and Pogba never publicly did (let's assume it is the same thing though). He still better than many of the players who skip training, report fake fake injuries or cry on media when not allowed to leave. He could have made a bigger circus is my point.
Compare it with Lukaku's behavior

Sterling Archer

It's really really important to note the below. That and his piece of sh*t agent have been all over the news outlets yapping about leaving. So it's wonderful that he's buckling down but fans are well entitled to feel frustrated by the noise at first.

If it's all about that contract and 25% penalty, do you think it makes it okay? I'll feel better about the whole situation but man, why can't we just be less dramatic?

If he does want to leave next season, I hope he can give us an outstanding send-off. Fans deserve to see the best of him for a full season.

kouroux

It's really really important to note the below. That and his piece of sh*t agent have been all over the news outlets yapping about leaving. So it's wonderful that he's buckling down but fans are well entitled to feel frustrated by the noise at first.
Of course they are, never really meant they couldn't.

izzydiggler

No I haven't, his agent and Pogba never publicly did (let's assume it is the same thing though). He still better than many of the players who skip training, report fake fake injuries or cry on media when not allowed to leave. He could have made a bigger circus is my point.
“Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on,” Raiola told The Times. “We are in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are.

“Everyone within the club, from the manager to the owner, knows Paul’s wishes.”

I don't think it's praiseworthy that he didn't go on strike or similar. Professional would have been shutting up and dealing with the club behind closed doors. Let's just hope he produces during the season, even if he knows he'll be leaving in the summer.

el3mel

Him and his agent were talking non stop about needing a new challenge and wanting to leave in public so he was hardly a professional.

The reality is he realized no one is meeting the price tag set on him by United and decided to shut up for now and focus on the team because he's probably staying and no need to burn bridges. Unlike Lukaku whose price tag wasn't as high and two teams were trying to pay it, so he kept his stance till the end.

izzydiggler

If it's all about that contract and 25% penalty, do you think it makes it okay? I'll feel better about the whole situation but man, why can't we just be less dramatic?
No I don't - he signed a contract that included a clause and he was part of an unperforming team that means it was activated. I have absolutely zero sympathy if this is his problem.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Were you on holiday and missed his agent doing just that?!
Amazing.

Sterling Archer

Of course they are, never really meant they couldn't.
I have been pretty critical of him in the past but it certainly puts it into context seeing how unprofessional that fat Belgian waffle was in comparison because in the end words are words but actions like leaving camp to go train with another club speak louder