g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thiagoal

It was so fecking clear last season that he doesn't give two fecks about United; his body language and workrate were nothing short of shambolic for a player paid as highly as he is!

Yet still our fans are licking his arse and telling us all how it'll be dooms day if he leaves! He wants out for Christ sake he doesn't have the stomach for a battle- let's get quality players in that will fight for the shirt!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Figured he wanted to leave this summer. He was great up until the point where Zidane got the Real job.

He might be determined to leave but it won’t be easy for him and we should not bow to his demands. We should stick to our guns and demand £150m plus for him. Other clubs might be put off by it and he might have to stay here another year but I think it’s the right call to rinse every penny from him.
Agreed.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
You cannot blame him. He is wanted by the best club in the world that is managed by a top manager. Why should he remain to OT were he gets blamed of everything?

Shaidabdullah Hussain

If Dybala and Cancelo are involved in the deal then I think it could be a decent bit of business for us. We will miss Pogba’s contribution, however, anyone thinking otherwise is lying to themselves.

Also , if he goes back to Juve, not exactly a “new challenge” is it ?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
We don't want one player to carry us really, when you have that kind of unbalance you end up with egos and a toxic environment. We could do with a team that's greater than the sum of its parts.

We don't need big name world class players, we need players like Kante and VVD before they join a top 4 team.
50 days remaining in this window. Can Woodward get it right and sign the right players so we can see a sign of improvement next season? I doubt it.

crossy1686

career ending
I'm actually excited for a couple of reasons.

It's another player leaving that I have no affection for.

We're going to sign at least two new midfielders to replace him. Fernandes, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Ben Yedder, Tielemans, Maddison?

All round good business in the end.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It's just a ploy for a better contract. He ain't going to Madrid for a lower salary. He's pulling a Ramos on them.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
You cannot blame him. He is wanted by the best club in the world that is managed by a top manager. Why should he remain to OT were he gets blamed of everything?
Blamed for everything? Have you missed the criticism of the full backs, the central defenders, the GK, the midfielders, the shoehorned wingers, the misfiring strikers, the managers, the owners, the CEO, the fans, the media.

Let's not make a martyr of a prima donna please.

jackal&hyde

Get a good transfer fee and let this show pony feck off.
And do what with that transfer fee? We have loads of cash supposedly, but can't get players that we desperately need from clubs like Napoli and Dortmund.

He came back to win with United. If he leaves, it's a terrible indictment on the club.

crossy1686

career ending
50 days remaining in this window. Can Woodward get it right and sign the right players so we can see a sign of improvement next season? I doubt it.
Well let's give him the 50 days and kick off about that if it doesn't happen. We need some drastic change so I'm going to be optimistic until I've got reason not to be. It's a long fecking summer to be depressed over football.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm actually excited for a couple of reasons.

It's another player leaving that I have no affection for.

We're going to sign at least two new midfielders to replace him. Fernandes, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Ben Yedder, Tielemans, Maddison?

All round good business in the end.
Ben Yedder isn't a midfielder.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
And do what with that transfer fee? We have loads of cash supposedly, but can't get players that we desperately need from clubs like Napoli and Dortmund.

He came back to win with United. If he leaves, it's a terrible indictment on the club.
Go all in for Neves, Madison and Rabiot. They would cost less than what we get for Pogba.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wonder if it had been different if we’d hired a proper manager, probably not. It’s a real shame it’s probably ending like this.
It really is.

Bit sad to see how aggressive everyone else in here, too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They know Ole's not the right man. Best to bail now than waste yet another season.
Do you think they were deliberately sabotaging United when they kept saying Ole's the man when he was interim?

On Pogba, a Raoila client spending 3 years at a club and wanting to move? Well I never.

He can go if someone stumps up the good cash. Unfortunately I don't have any faith in our club reinvesting properly, but if they do this could be good for us.

If the interest in Saul was legit, pay his release clause and see if he'll come. Do everything to get Rabiot in on a free as well. Then see if Declan Rice fancies it as well. Or Ndidi.

Or we'll sign Longstaff and put him with Fred and McTominay.

ottosec

No CL football, the club is in a mess and it doesn't look like it will improve any time soon, half of our fans don't like him even if he's our best and our only top outfield player.

No wonder the lad wants to leave. We need to stand firm and keep him.

I see some of the usual deluded posters think we should take the money and reinvest it? Who are we gonna buy that is anywhere near the same level as him? These days we're not even the most attractive destination in Manchester, let along in the world.

We're gonna replace him with Longstaffs, Maguires, and Maddisons. And we're gonna end up with a team full of Ashley Youngs. But I suppose it's ok to some of you, as long as they run a lot and have a good "attitude".

The same applies to DDG. We need to keep our best players!

Smores

Predictable really, i almost feel for those fans who actually thought he was going to stay and be respectful but you were warned and mocked others for pointing out he'd cause trouble.

He was going to leave no matter what happened this season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Corr, with players like this, who needs Paul Pogba?

shiranaiotoko

Eriksen is overrated. He was nonexistent during games that mattered this season and saved by VAR from being flop of the season. I don't want him.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Blamed for everything? Have you missed the criticism of the full backs, the central defenders, the GK, the midfielders, the shoehorned wingers, the misfiring strikers, the managers, the owners, the CEO, the fans, the media.

Let's not make a martyr of a prima donna please.
Those players deserved criticism. Our main assist man and goalscorer didn't deserve to be booed.

CM

There was a feeling of inevitability about this one unfortunately. It's probably not worth the hassle of keeping Pogba if he doesn't want to be here but we're going to struggle big time filling the voids left by him and Herrera if he does go.

In a world where Leicester ask £80m for the likes of Harry Maguire we really should be getting close to £200m for Pogba. I can see us getting shafted on the Pogba fee and again when we try to sign his replacement(s) though.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

If we get 200 million plus for him which we should be asking for then we can just throw that money at Napoli and Dortmund and pay the fees they expect for Sancho and Koulibaly and just have done with it.

Enough pissing about with lowball offers for players. Just pay up and get the players in we need.

Bad business acumen? Yes, but we're known for it anyway and our reputation isn't going to change now so we might as well stop penny pinching and rebuild the squad properly.

Pogba is not worth the hassle he's been since he rejoined. Hell, he's not worth the hassle he's been since he was here in the first place. Let him go to Madrid and get booed for being wildly inconsistent.

Icemav

History would suggest you are right to doubt. I really really want to remain optimistic. Please Lord can Ole have a master plan and get us playing consistent football again.

Litch

Not always covered himself in glory here but then again, that pretty much reflects most fabrics of the club. I think he's an outstanding player but is not the right fit for us. Some players like the glitz and glamour of a team like Real and this suits Paul's personality. We are trying to build something a bit more true and honest, a team that's the sum of its parts and not over-reliant of a couple of them.

See you Paul and it's a shame that your career will be measured on more style than substance.

JoaquinJoaquin

Ah well there we have it, seems like he officially wants to go...

Problem is, I have absolutely no faith in us replacing him in the right way.

Morpheus 7

Never get the money he's worth now, need to get rid of him though. No point, absolutely no point keeping someone not committed. If we didn't have enough to do, jesus.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Pogba and Herrera leaving in the same window, coupled with a board incapable of acting swiftly in the market. As if hopes for next season could take more of a battering!

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If Juve - Cancelo and Dyabala

If Madrid - Isco and 100+ mil
Wasted. Why do we need Isco if we can get Bruno & Tielemans. Ask them for full the cash or ask £100m plus Varane & Casemiro. We struggle to sign CB & DM more than CM or AM.