Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SATA

The Pogba missing training rumour is killing me. Surely it cannot be a coincidence when a Bruno deal is allegedly closed?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
The Pogba missing training rumour is killing me. Surely it cannot be a coincidence when a Bruno deal is allegedly closed?
He's gone. See ya pog

IhabX7

I reckon Bruno and Dybala for Pogba and Lukaku. I wish we'd have them with Pogba, but the sheer silence from Paul and especially Raiola is not for nothing I suppose.

Adamsk7

If Bruno is just to Pogba contingency plan and we sell Paul, Rom and bring in Maguire and Fernandes I will be livid!

we will be weaker and may actually be in profit. Then I will know for sure (if there was any doubt) exactly where the Board and owners priorities lie.

redshaw

Thought so, he's gone.

Quite a lot saying not a chance we'll sell this close but I felt the opposite last Saturday.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
If recent reports are true, it'll be Bruno and SMS. All journos that have talked about it have said they're independent of each other and SMS will fill the deeper role, replacing Pogba. Makes sense to me.

Bruno & SMS funded largely by Pogba
Maguire funded by Lukaku.

Dybala might change things.

Shark

@NotShark
If Bruno is just to Pogba contingency plan and we sell Paul, Rom and bring in Maguire and Fernandes I will be livid!

we will be weaker and may actually be in profit. Then I will know for sure (if there was any doubt) exactly where the Board and owners priorities lie.
We won't be weaker if we bring in Dybala. Lukaku has been absolute gash for us anyway, the sooner he goes the better regardless of who comes in.

Shark

@NotShark
Why are you so confident of this?

A lot of rumors last night and this morning that Real are close to signing him and a few hours later he's injured.

He already came out and said he wants out, it'd be very surprising if he stays at this stage imho.

Better to get rid now before he lays down his arms and starts putting in zero effort like he did last year when he wanted Mourinho out.

It's much better to have a motivated Fernandes or whoever than a pouting Pogba who sulks and brings everyone down.
I'm not 100% confident, but I can't see Woodward being stupid enough to let Pogba go unless we're signing at least two more highly rated attackers. If Dybala goes through perhaps we'll let him go.

LS17

People think he's gone just because he has a knock? :lol:
He wouldn't have travelled to Oslo if something was close or serious.

TheRedDevil2019

I would say it's pretty obvious Pogba's sale is the reason why the Fernandes & Maguire transfers haven't gone through yet. Maguire 90mil plus Fernandes at 60 is Pogba's ££££ gone, then Lukaku's sale will fund Savic. Tbh If there's even the slightest of chances Dybala joins, Woody and co should be latching straight onto him. Would be a fantastic signing and would actually make us a stronger more balanced side, despite Lukaku and Pog's departures.

Savic
Dybala
Fernandes
Maguire

would be a fantastic transfer window for us, one which would give me optimism about pushing for the top 3.

Alemar

Could it be indeed just back problems? Or it’s a done dealio that he’s sold?

mango_goal

Chill out. He was gladly posing for fan pictures and writing autographs at the player hotel. He is going nowhere soon.

rotherham_red

And where did the money come from? Madrid didn’t sell anyone or decreased its wage bill since...
This.

I've said it three times now in this thread today, and it's been ignored every single time. Where are Madrid getting the cash for it? And considering their trials and tribulations this past week, I don't see how a Pogba would help solve their issues. In fact, if anything, he would seem to the polar opposite of what is required.

fps

This website in summer is nothing but blind speculation based on nothing isn't it.

Rish Sawhney

Yeah but he didn't train today and we all know if a player misses a training in pre-season it means he's pretty much gone.

Or is this a case of expect the worst to ease your feelings?

Silas

This.

I've said it three times now in this thread today, and it's been ignored every single time. Where are Madrid getting the cash for it? And considering their trials and tribulations this past week, I don't see how a Pogba would help solve their issues. In fact, if anything, he would seem to the polar opposite of what is required.
Exactly. They just got smacked by Atletico because they can't defend for shit, so they're gonna spend more money than they can afford on Pogba to address that? Doesn't add up. Doom-mongers just doing the usual in here.

Rolaholic

Yeah but he didn't train today and we all know if a player misses a training in pre-season it means he's pretty much gone.

Or is this a case of expect the worst to ease your feelings?
Exactly,the same way Maguire missed training yesterday to sign for...oh he's back today? Nevermind

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
This.

If they want this it will happen regardless of whether you think they can afford it or if you think they need him.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
This.

This won’t be the first time they get cash outta nowhere and won’t be the last.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
This.

Before this summer they've basically spent nothing net on transfers in five or six years. They have the money, they always find the money. I don't see how you thinking they could put the money to better use makes any difference as to if they are more or less likely to spend it on Pogba.

Zidane went back there with a very strong negotiating stance and the only consistency coming out of Madrid since day one was he wanted both Pogba and Hazard.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Before this summer they've basically spent nothing net on transfers in five or six years. They have the money, they always find the money. I don't see how you thinking they could put the money to better use makes any difference as to if they are more or less likely to spend it on Pogba.

Zidane went back there with a very strong negotiating stance and the only consistency coming out of Madrid since day one was he wanted both Pogba and Hazard.
Yeah tell that to Perez and Bale.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I find it weird that his twitter is a profile pic of France and a header pic of France and then a bio where he states he's an adidas footballer but no mention of United. Yeah, he won the WC but to deliberately not have anything about United in your actual profile is a bit strange.