Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Minkaro

@Counterfactual we’re one interaction away from being best friends. I’m going to be out all day today, so probably won’t be able to do anything, but is there any day/time that suits you for organising lucky eggs?

jrsenior

@Sied What's up at the Glen Darragh wheel? We are best friends tomorrow. Interested in coordinating?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@Sied What's up at the Glen Darragh wheel? We are best friends tomorrow. Interested in coordinating?
Ha, just a local stop but I have a gotcha that tends to fill my gift storage with them. Presumably you are AlfRD09? Tomorrow night would work for me.

@NotThatSoph If you fancy popping a lucky egg at the same time, just keep an eye on this thread tomorrow night when I'm coordinating with jrsenior.

jrsenior

Ha, just a local stop but I have a gotcha that tends to fill my gift storage with them. Presumably you are AlfRD09? Tomorrow night would work for me.

@NotThatSoph If you fancy popping a lucky egg at the same time, just keep an eye on this thread tomorrow night when I'm coordinating with jrsenior.
Perfect, are you ok with opening the present at 21.00 your time, 22.00 my time?

jrsenior

@Sied I can do it anytime between 21 and midnight your time. Just let me know half an hour in advance.

Hamnat

Don't forget to TM frustration off your good shadows this weekend during the event. Just got the rest of my legendaries, mammoswines, machamps, tyranitaur, metagross

Minkaro

Pretty much whenever, mate. I can probably do whatever works best for you.
Sorry mate, had a hectic week. How’s tomorrow at 7pm? (UK time as I’m not sure where you’re based). I don’t think there’s any events coming up that we can take advantage of?

Rooney1987

Anyone got any tips on beating Giovanni with Lugia? I've googled it but every fighting type I have gets beat by his Persian instantly.

Counterfactual

I used Machamp, Zarude and Magnezone.

Some bosses are just harder than others for the Pokemon you have available. I found Cliff to be a nightmare this month.

Can you level up one of your fighting types? (Hariyama is another good choice)

MrGroovy

Machamp with crosschop should net you a win against persian.
The trick is to spam the charged move as often as possible, as you can slip in a couple of fast move everytime you do a charged move.
So you want a fast charge-move like cross chop, as opposed to dynamic punch which takes longer to charge.

kentafuji

Dont start with your fighting type, switch it in when you start. It buys you a few seconds to hit without being attacked.

I used i forget what i used in the 1st slot but had lucario and Melmetal to beat him. Took a few goes to figure it out though.

Lugia is definitely one of the tougher shadow mons to defeat

Then yeah what Mcgroovy said. You want spammable charge moves, to break those shields quickly

kentafuji

@Heardy
Our next interaction is best friends. Shall we do the lucky egg tomorrow during comm day to get the boost.

Im busy between 11 and 1 but should be active after that

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hands up then lads - who just bailed on the Cresselia raid and left two of us to get our arses handed to us :lol:
Ouch. How many were there originally? I hate it when that happens. A couple of times I've had five in then one leaves with about 5 seconds to go which turns it into a struggle when there's a mid-level 20 as one of the remaining four.

Heardy

Ouch. How many were there originally? I hate it when that happens. A couple of times I've had five in then one leaves with about 5 seconds to go which turns it into a struggle when there's a mid-level 20 as one of the remaining four.
4 I think - left me and @Biggins. We’d have done it with 4 of us. But just ran out of time with only 2 of us going at it.