Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

kentafuji

Who is BlindGroudon. Its not in the OP and i havent put their redcafe name against them.

We 1 day away from best friends if you wanna lucky egg it at some point.

Minkaro

Who is BlindGroudon. Its not in the OP and i havent put their redcafe name against them.

We 1 day away from best friends if you wanna lucky egg it at some point.
JR2105? Good job you said, I hadn’t marked you as being from here.

I’m fine with any time, really, not sure if there’s anything coming up that we can take advantage of?

kentafuji

JR2105? Good job you said, I hadn’t marked you as being from here.

I’m fine with any time, really, not sure if there’s anything coming up that we can take advantage of?
Forgot to reply to this, but can do spotlight hour tonight. Usually put a lucky egg during the hour.

kentafuji

Thought I'd bump this

This weekends Johto tour, who has purchased a ticket? I'm still undecided on it all, have the money but not sure I have the time to dedicated a full day to it, so would it be worth £11 for just a few hours of playtime.

decorativeed

Thought I'd bump this

This weekends Johto tour, who has purchased a ticket? I'm still undecided on it all, have the money but not sure I have the time to dedicated a full day to it, so would it be worth £11 for just a few hours of playtime.
I did the last one, and to be honest, it was the majority of the weekend I felt I'd wasted rather than the money. Not bothering with this one.

Rooney1987

I did the last one, and to be honest, it was the majority of the weekend I felt I'd wasted rather than the money. Not bothering with this one.
I’m still thinking about it but looking like I might miss this one. Iv done the last 2, it’s been ok but not sure it’s been worth it and I’m pretty sure those events were cheaper. Iv got all 100 Johto Pokémon, shiny Lugia/Ho-Oh and a good number of the shinys. Not sure spending 9.99 on something when I got 90% of it anyway.

Unless Iv missed something.

Last edited:

decorativeed

I’m still thinking about it but looking like I might miss this one. Iv done the last 2, it’s been ok but not sure it’s been worth it and I’m pretty sure those events were cheaper. Iv got all 100 Johto Pokémon, shiny Lugia/Ho-Oh and most a good number of the shinys. Not sure spending 9.99 on something when I got 90% of it anyway.

Unless Iv missed something.
I read up on it after my last post, and other than an exclusive, long-term 'special research' thing, you've pretty much summed it up.