FA W FA Cup Final

Manchester United 2:1 Crystal Palace

Post-match discussion

Sat, 21 May 2016

Sigma

Do players like TFM, CBJ and BFS ;) get medals for the FA Cup?

Raw

Fergie in that tunnel cam vid is fecking hilarious.

'I can tell you now, you're the worst referee in the history of the game' he says as he shakes Clattenburg's hand :lol:

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Great win, fantastic to end that run of not winning it, and of course to get back level with Arsenal again. Fantastic for Lingard to get the winning goal too, great moment for him.

Uniquim

Do players like TFM, CBJ and BFS ;) get medals for the FA Cup?
  1. THE FA CUP / FINALIST MEDALS
    1. (a) The FA Cup is the property of The Association. When the winning Club has been ascertained, The Association shall deliver the Cup to such Club, which shall be responsible for its return to The Association on or before the first day in March in the ensuing year in good order and condition. Should the Cup be lost, destroyed or damaged by fire or any other cause whilst under the care or custody of the Club the Club shall refund to The Association the amount of its current insured value or the cost of thorough repair in addition to any other penalty which the Professional Game Board may impose.

2. (b) In addition to the FA Cup, The Association shall present 30 medals to playing staff and officials of both Clubs in the Final.
[source]

Seems that will be up to the club. I assume all 18 in the matchday squad will get a medal, plus most of the coaching staff. Not sure how many would be left.

The Purley King

Don't want to be too much of a downer but that is yet another game we won despite of lvg and not because of him.
Never mind it's been a while for the fa cup!!!!
Great night in store

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Some absolutely brilliant pics in this thread.

Just back from the game - buzzing.

Not gonna lie, I didn't enjoy it one bit. Put me through the mill, far worse than the semi-final.

Obviously the highs from the goals are amazing, but everything else was torture.

Just so fecking happy, and relieved. Feels great to win the FA Cup again. I'm just made up.

You can tell how much it means to the players too. Something to show for a tough season, and can look ahead to even more successful seasons to come now the post-Fergie trophy monkey is off their backs.

Nickosaur

Back from the pub. Far too fecked to make any sense but I can't begin to portray how fecking happy I am.

I'm absolutely ecstatic for the lads AND the manager. Great day for the club. Get the feck in!!!!

Ibi Dreams

That Lingard volley, feck! :lol: When he came on I said to my friend who doesn't watch football "he's not going to score a goal" and then he does that. Amazing.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
feck most of the players, feck LVG, the fans deserve this more than anyone. But whatever, it's celebration time and I've done my fair share of it tonight.

VP

I thought we were ordinary for large parts of the game and were fortunate that Crystal Palace weren't very good either. Thrilled we scraped through and it's fantastic way to end a horrible season.

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 540 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Crystal Palace win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 26% Man Utd 2:1 Crystal Palace
  • 24% Man Utd 2:0 Crystal Palace