FA W FA Cup Quarter-Final

Manchester United 3:1 Fulham

Post-match discussion

Sun, 19 March 2023

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We're really not playing well. Mitrovic our man of the match.

Superunknown

Shit performance but goddamn, what a meltdown, 3 red cards in 3 minutes has got to be a record.
I think it was actually less than that. Something like 3 in 40 seconds or something. One red card every 13 seconds, hahahah.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Am sure the commentators were suggesting Sancho's shot wasn't going in. Very obviously was.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Sabitzer genuinely confused what the interviewer meant by “Did you win it or did Fulham lose it” :lol:

Telsim

Genuinely awful until Fulham decided to just throw the game. Reminded me a lot of last season, which isn't a surprise, considering how many players of last season started the game. Very worrying stuff.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Our manager needs to experience the demands of English football. This is a good season to do that and hopefully he'll learn why SAF was a rotation merchant.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Embarrassing performance and we're only through because of a historic meltdown by Fulham.

We made Willian look it was 2015/2016 or something.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Absolute madness. That was a very tired-looking performance before Fulham shat the bed. I'm obviously happy with the win but I'm worried this squad is being stretched to the limit and that something has to give. I hope I'm wrong and Erik can squeeze the last ounce of effort and quality from them.

Rustyspider13

Wembley again! Our starters are obviously tired as hell and our backups aren't good enough. But I'll take any win we can get. The international break is well timed, even if some our best won't really get the rest needed.

But man, what a capitulation by Fulham! It was like watching a condemned building rapidly collapse after the charges have been set off. Can't help but feel it comes from the top. If Silva hadn't reacted that way, maybe Mitrovic doesn't either and at 1-1 with 10 men they still have hope. They took the Suarez gamble but it backfired massively. Just awful.

Ibi Dreams

hilarious meltdown, loved it

pretty awful before that but glad we avoided ET. Antony was balling when he came on

bosskeano

This international break is coming at a great time….gives a few of the lads a little rest time from a really difficult last 3 months

caid

Was starting to think it might be a blessing in disguise to cut out the extra games before Fulham gave us the match wrapped in a bow.

mikel

not exactly a work of art. Hope they get some form back.

Leftback99

This international break is coming at a great time….gives a few of the lads a little rest time from a really difficult last 3 months
How many of them actually get a rest? De Gea, AWB, Varane and Sancho?

tomaldinho1

We weren’t great but great game to watch for the drama. Feel like at this point in the season and with injuries and so many games I’m tuning out a bit to how we play and will be happy to grind out results.

Zen

Classic ETH counter punch win on the cards made even easier by MItrovic just handing it over. Never in doubt.

ChaddyP

craziest part of that whole var incident has to go to Silva.

The reff gives his side a fecking corner for a clear as day light penalty, is then instructed by VAR to do his job better and look back at the replay , to whick silva has a meltdown towards him. Like what did Silva want the reff to do....radio back VAR and tell them "feck off , I aint looking at shit " :lol:

Marcus

Job done. Progressed in the UEFA Cup, and fought and progressed in the FA Cup. Can't complain really. Good job guys!

Nico87

Our midfield without Casemiro is absolute garbage. These next three games will be painful to watch.
we’ve also missed Eriksen massively, the drop from those two is absolutely massive. One out is bad, both out and no one else controls themidfield.

Leftback99

Brighton Semi Final will be 3 days after away leg in Sevilla.

Man of the Match

David de Gea image David de Gea 50% of 283 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 246 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Fulham win
  • Draw