PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:0 Liverpool

Post-match discussion

Sun, 24 February 2019

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Horrible game and a disaster for the rest of our season injury wise.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Liverpool have been meh in the past few games. They'll slip.
We just have to make sure We'll get top four now.. PL and FA cup should be priorities. That's all.

Devil may care

Under the circumstances it was a good point, but it was a combination of tremendous will and spirit and work ehtic on our part and Liverpool completely bottling it on their part, they choked in that second half and we had the best chance across the 90 minutes.

People will enjoy the romanticism of the performance but I think it again showed how we lack quality in depth, the endeavour was there but the lack of quality on the ball wasn't in midfield and up top, and the big damage from this is how long are we going to be without so many key players, as I fear Rashford is going to be missing as well after playing a half he should never have played.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Anybody who's coming in here to slate the team or OGS can just do one. That was a great performance considering the circumstances. We had more chances and were very unlucky today. My only disappointment today is Arsenal winning.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Decent result given the circumstances but frustrating as Liverpool were dreadful.

We need a new set piece coach. We’re weak defending them for a side as tall as our and the organisation for own efforts was just disgraceful for a top level club.

.Phil1968

Loads of character and heart in that second half and that atmosphere was incredible. Didnt think they were all that to be honest without those first half injuries wed have won that.

SAFMUTD

All things considered the draw is good, can’t help to think we would have smashed them if we got the full team.

The thing that worries me the most is that we will have Matic, Herrera, Martial, Mata, Lingard and possibly Rashford injured.

Our squad is thin as it is, now with this injury crisis all the work we’ve done reaching to compete for the top 4 again can go to trash in a couple of weeks.

El Presidente

Why does it feel like a loss? Given the circumstances 0-0 is great but I am just gutted for the team because they really gave it their all. Big up for Pogba, Mct, Shaw and Lindelof again.

But from a Liverpool point of view, what the feck was that? Of all the dogshite that came to OT this year they have to be up there with the Fulhams and the Newcastles. Just embarrassing.

stu_1992

In the end, given the circumstances, we can't complain too much. They will be disappointed after our disruption in the first half. Shame those injuries happened. We could have had so much more had they not happened. We still had the better chances despite giving up a lot of possession. Impressive defensive display. Especially when you consider how bad we were at the back at the start of the season. Shaw was the most impressive player out there.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think would have won if we didn't have all the injuries and made the forced subs.

AshRK

Proud of the team. Can the media now stop overrating this liverpool side. Shite performance from them.

FireballXL5

After that first half, 0-0 feels like a win! Denting that shower's title challenge is sweet.

vodrake

Yeah, lets have a go to Lukaku when the biggest moment today came from him. He's fecking shite rite mate?
He created 2 game winning opportunities In a tight match of few chances but people will ignore it because he miscontrolled a ball or something

Moorie86

Don’t know who’s cracking more Liverpool or Souness in the studio! Ready to crack the presenter there

GM K

I thought the game was exciting to watch and I thought our lads battled impressively. They played with confidence and pride. The match day fans were also massive. Ole did well tactically in the second half.

Is Klopp overrated?

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 513 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 29% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool