Pre-season friendlies 2013

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea team: Schwarzer; Ivanovic, Chalobah, Terry, Bertrand; Essien, Van Ginkel; Moses, Traore, Hazard; Lukaku

Interesting to see Bertrand Traore get a start.

Brightonian

How's Chalobah playing? Always liked the look of him, a very elegant player. Did well at Watford whenever I saw him.

duffer

Scout
HT. 3-0, Lukaku scored after beating the offside trap. Tidy finish and a good game from him. I don't think these Malasian guys have played against someone his size and strengh before and it's showed.

duffer

Scout
FT, 4-1.

Moses scored after cutting inside and beating thier goalie at the near post. Pretty poor keeping.

Their goal came from a free kick which was headed on target from close range, Cech made a good save down low but it fell to one of their players who headed it into an empty net.

Positives: Lukaku, Wallace & a nice 20 min cameo from Feruz and McEachran.

Van Ginkel was pretty anonymous and Schurrle did nothing spectactular. Hazard took two of the shittest corners ever (both curled out of play).

Ashley Cole clearing off of the line acrobatically in the last minute is always nice to see as well.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Ronaldo has scored 2 against Bournemouth so far. How on earth they got that friendly I will never know.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Ronaldo has scored 2 against Bournemouth so far. How on earth they got that friendly I will never know.

It cost's an incredible amount of money to get them, the owner promises a glamour friendly to say thanks to the fans for sticking by them through their troubles. Problem was the only way to break even was charge £60 a pop.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Spurs vs. Sunderland on Sky Sports 1 now - being played in Hong Kong in close to flooding conditions :lol: The kick-off was delayed, and each half has been cut to 40 minutes each way. Second half starting soon at 1-1.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
What the feck did I just watch in this Liverpool vs Melbourne victory game. Horrendous display of shite.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I know its just pre season but Sunderland don't look too bad. I've said before I think Di Canio will be good for them. Great header from Brown.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Zeki Fryers playing for Spurs :(

And then Spurs lose two goals and the game :p

Seriously though, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Fryers this season - will Spurs give him a chance, or just look to move him onto a lower league club for a fee sooner rather than later?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
"Guys, we got a good turn out. Just so you know.. Guys.... Guys?..."
Defensive much?

Got over 95k support (apparently quite vocal unlike Sydney) in Melbourne today.

Won 2-0 with Aspas getting another goal. Can't wait to see the game.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
And Micah Richards first meaningful interaction in the game is to have been headed in the gob, currently ahs a handkerchief shoved in his mouth to stem the blood loss.

Do City have an officla dentist on the tour? One might be needed by the sounds of it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Barca vs Bayern about to start.
Bayern Munich XI v Barcelona: Neuer, Rafinha, Dante, Boateng, Alaba, Thiago, Kroos, Lahm, Ribéry, Robben, Müller.
Barcelona XI v Bayern Munich: Pinto – Montoya, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano – Song, Dos Santos, Sergi Roberto – Alexis, Messi, Tello

binary bot
Didn't realise this was on Skysports, kickoff delayed due to subway problem.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
And within 4 minutes Bayern expose the same weaknesses down the flanks that saw them pumped three months ago.

CallyRed

Bayern are looking strong, albeit against a very under strength Barcelona side.

This looks like another high scoring game, 1-0 Bayern (Lahm)

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
In terms of movement off the ball and pressing we're miles behind these two.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In terms of movement off the ball and pressing we're miles behind these two.
We're just so static when you compare the two. We have a few players like Kagawa or RVP who would fit in.. but everyone else seems so static for us.