Pre-season friendlies 2018

Member 90887

It looks like Morata is following last year's trend of doing all he can not to score.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If Hudson-Odoi doesn't get some decent playing time this year, there has to be a lot of questions raised towards Sarri. He is an incredible talent.

Ubermensch

It's actually scary just how poor Morata is. There's no way he's better than some of the boys down at my 5-a-side!

haram

I am not even exaggerating, this is one of the worst performances I have seen from a striker, pre season or not.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Thank god we signed Lukaku instead.

I thought at the time it doesn't matter which but jesus christ, we'd be in proper shit had we ended up with Morata.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Arsenal have got "Visit Rwanda" on their shirt sleeves. That's an interesting sponsor. I didn't even think you could go there on holiday (so a great advert I guess!).

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Mikhitaryan is lucky, that we don't have real wingers in our squad. Would like to see Özil behind Auba and Laca.

Could imagine that Lichsteiner will bench Bellerin.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Good run by Hudson-Odoi, shame about the ball getting stuck underneath his feet a bit. Good save by Cech.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Game is a comedy of errors, Arsenal marking for Rudiger goal, Morata pen miss, his confidence looks shot, he must hate Arsenal. Aubameyang air kick, loads of other missed chances and mistakes.

Hudson-odoi looks electric, will be a great option off the Bench. Barkley neat and tidy, not exactly setting the world on fire, needs confidence.

Rouge McDuck

Supports
Liverpool
My view on the first half.

Hudson-Odoi looks the best 17 year old I’ve seen in years. Ripped Arsenal apart. Morata is absolute dirt, giving one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a striker. Jorginho is the real deal.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Man, wtf happened to the Morata from the first few months after we signed him!? His head is completely gone. Confidence looks absolutely shattered even after a summer off. He looks Torres-like with his finishing.

Major issue going into the season for us if he continues like this.