Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
A little bit teasing and joking...At least we want to have some fun in here, dont we?

Btw: What are these blue shirts of United? Thats the colour of Shity..bad choice for second shirts i guess.
Give it a rest slug and enjoy the game with us

Sigma

@people searching for a stream:

just google watch MUTV live stream

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
A little bit teasing and joking...At least we want to have some fun in here, dont we?

Btw: What are these blue shirts of United? Thats the colour of Shity..bad choice for second shirts i guess.
We have a proper marine blue, they have a gay baby blue.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Wow the waves after this one post are getting higher :lol:
Slow down mates, enjoy the game ;-)

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Yeah I know, Crerand seems to have it inside his mouth and saying a lot of words starting with 'P' or 'T'.
Yeah, I can hear it with the other bloke as well (can't remember his name). But it's a lot worse with Paddy.

SqueakyWeasel

Anyone have a river that will work on iPhone? Don't have my laptop with me :(
Puffin:
To view Flash videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Browsers

1. Puffin Browser.
Puffin Official Site https://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php

Puffin Free version https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puffin-web-browser-free/id472937654?mt=8

The most popular solution, Puffin Web Browser is free and available for both iPad and iPhone. The free version is limited in that you can only play Flash content at particular times of day — to play material outside of these times you need to pay $0.99 for six months access. (Paying is worth it, as it takes off any time restrictions) The big advantage is that you don’t need to pay to access content so long as you are prepared to only use it during free periods. It also works with many Flash games.

2. (Appsverse) Photon Browser Flash Player for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Photon Official Site
http://www.appsverse.com/Browser

Apple Store App Link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appsverse-photon-browser-tabbed/id430200224?mt=8

Appsverse Photon Browser is a browser that is designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with the experience optimized and enhanced for the user browsing on the iOS devices. It is also a powerful browser that supports Flash player for iPad and the browsing of Flash websites by streaming these sites from servers in the cloud. Appsverse Photon Browser is a fully featured browser that combines the fast native experience of browsing on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with Flash player in cloud streaming sessions to browse Flash websites when needed.

Then check PM

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

If we'd played in red you might have confused us for Bayern and you would've given up after 15 minutes.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
So, Mkhitaryan as left-winger (a bit missing till now), Mata through the middle… thank God!

Big difference in rhythm already showing. United are going to struggle today.

Depay doesn't even jump to head the long balls. Suppose a forward needs to do that.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
FFS! Youtube rivers down...It was my only chance unless someone has a phone friendly river.
Doesn't the Swedish PL channel send this? The Norwegian one is publishing the shit out of our pre-season tour, with Norwegian commentary and everything :drool:

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Doesn't the Swedish PL channel send this? The Norwegian one are publishing the shit out of our pre-season tour, with Norwegian commentary and everything :drool:
No, the cnuts are showing Liverpool. It's on Kanal 5 but I don't have that in my Viasat package. I'm at work which is the biggest issue.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Lingard and Mata haven't been involved for the moment.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sorry about this but if anyone has tips on streaming this on Android I'd really appreciate it.

My MUTV account won't login and a Google search doesn't load any streams.