Predict the Top 6 in order

Yakuza_devils

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. Wolves
6. Chelsea

We will struggle badly this season. However, if we play as a team and with no injuries to Pogba, Macguire and Rashford on form all season then we got chance of getting fourth.

Offsideagain

1. Scousers
2. Citeh
3. Wolves
4. Spurs
5.Arsenal
6. United

Why Wolves at 3? Because they were good last season, should have beat City and they have bought well in the window plus they have a good Manager and CEO. Oh, and pots of money.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
1st. City - Too good of a squad. Their second string could probably win the league. And a fit De Bruyne back... Its a problem for the other 19 teams in the division.

2nd. Spurs - Under performed last season, dele Alli was off the boil, a lot of late wins, they've strengthened in the right places and I expect their home form to be immaculate at the new stadium pushing city.

3rd. Liverpool - An amazing season last year, but felt like they were always playing at 110% Fair dues if they can keep it up but I predict they'll tire eventually to a 3rd place but keep on the coat tails of City.

4th. Arsenal - Immense firepower. You can see the signs of what Emery envisions to implement. Like Tottenham they've bought well and with Tierney and Luiz in a back 5 they might have shored up the defence enough to edge out Utd to 4th.

5th. Man Utd - Maguire and Bissaka are huge signings. But the front line doesn't convince me and Pogbas presence might become an unsettling factor once again. Just missing out on top 4.

6th. Chelsea - Before the window shut I would have said Chelsea had just as good of a chance to finish in the top 4 as the rest. But everyone has improved so much so in the last week it would be quite an achievement for them to finish any higher. If Leicester get their act together they might push it close as I genuinely cant see a weak link in their side barring CB (man for man I think they're comparable to Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal) and they have no european football to worry about.

pokiri

1. City
2. United
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

sugar_kane

In spite of broader concerns about weaknesses in the squad I’d be surprised and disappointed if we miss out on top four

I’m expecting at least one of Chelsea and Arsenal to drop out of the top six this year

City
Liverpool
Spurs
United
Arsenal
Wolves or Leicester

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
1. City
2. Spurs
3. United
4. Pool
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
1 - Man Sheiky
2 - Pool
3 - Spuds
4 - Gonners
5 - Man Utd
6 - Everton

I can't see us finishing 4th. Our midfield will be bullied in lots of games and our attack lacks killer instinct.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
City
Spurs
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Wolves

I reckon Spurs will do one over us this season. Kane was knackered after the World Cup and they bought no one last summer while we strengthened. Mane is knackered after the AFCON and we bought no one, while they've strengthened.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The smart money has to be

City
Liverpool
Tottenham

But then it's a right old dog fight between Arsenal, Chelsea and us, with a very outside chance one of Leicester, Everton or Wolves really get momentum rolling.

Chelsea don't look strong at all - no Hazard, no signings - it's totally unknown how their young'uns will step up

Amarsdd

1. Wolves
2. Everton
3. Leicester
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Man City

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not top 6 buy here's what the BBC pundits picked for top 4.

The only 2 people who have Chelsea in the top 3 used to play for us!

So 75% predict United outside of top 4, 25% making top 4. Caf predictions are 60% outside top 4, 40% making top 4.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
  1. Liverpool
  2. Manchester City
  3. Tottenham Hotspur
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. Wolverhampton Wanderers

redshaw

Not top 6 buy here's what the BBC pundits picked for top 4.

The only 2 people who have Chelsea in the top 3 used to play for us!

Thank you Karen Carney.

I was going to say Ole should show the team this but they'd probably just nod and agree.