Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Agreed! Terrible 1st half, but was expecting it
I have such regrets for listing Antony in the preseason type thread “who’s likeliest to have a breakout season” on here. My gosh. Don’t think my opinion of him can go any lower.

**hopefully I’ve jinxed him and he does something useful

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I have such regrets for listing Antony in the preseason type thread “who’s likeliest to have a breakout season” on here. My gosh. Don’t think my opinion of him can go any lower.

**hopefully I’ve jinxed him and he does something useful
Haha, fingers crosses :D

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Great dummy from Bruno with absolutely nobody around him and Forest scoring directly from the counter :lol:

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
You mean United losing is entertaining? You are an awful guest here, sir :D
The general handwringing going on on the match day thread is Dostoevsky levels of misery- yeh it’s hilarious, especially when your teams had a hand in it!

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus dropped/rested and Zinchenko "injured"

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If that was us there’d be a 7 minute check with it eventually ruled out because the ball interfered with the keepers vision or something

ArtetasHair

Supports
Arsenal
How lucky do they get seriously?
Sorry we scored a goal.

I love this forum, very good and balanced but I am a bit baffled/confused by your obsessive Arsenal hate. I still remember your pre-season predictions.

Enjoy football for what it is.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That foul by the arsenal player there should be a yellow. Absolutely feck all intention of playing the ball and just charges into the Fulham players back to stop any chance of a counter.

Hoof the ball

That foul by the arsenal player there should be a yellow. Absolutely feck all intention of playing the ball and just charges into the Fulham players back to stop any chance of a counter.
I'm not psychic, but I predict that Saka will try to foul someone on the break, then feign a trailing hand to the face and end up winning a freekick.

90 + 5min

Fulham are playing very nice. They are controling the game and should not be behind.

Anyone else that have seen any lines for Arsenal goal? It looked offside looking at his shoulder.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Fulham are playing very nice. They are controling the game and should not be behind.

Anyone else that have seen any lines for Arsenal goal? It looked offside looking at his shoulder.
You don't need lines to see the defender at the bottom is covering him.

rajds89

VAR owes Arsenal (or so their fans will have you believe) a couple so no surprise you didn’t see any lines etc. also, could have very easily have been a penalty against Saliba but again, don’t be surprised if Arsenal never concede anything like that again for a while.

90 + 5min

You don't need lines to see the defender at the bottom is covering him.
What defender? Look at replay. His shoulder looks infront of both Fulham defenders. When Martinelli took the shot.

That is why I wonder if VAR are even awake? They couldn’t have checked that in 5 sec. Where are lines?

awop

Supports
Arsenal
What defender? Look at replay. His shoulder looks infront of both Fulham defenders. When Martinelli took the shot.

That is why I wonder if VAR are even awake? They couldn’t have checked that in 5 sec. Where are lines?
They check every goal, put your tinfoil hat down.

the_cliff

That was a brilliant counter from Fulham.

Fulham are a lot better than Arsenal so far.

90 + 5min

They check every goal, put your tinfoil hat down.
And as you can see there is a need to check this better. He is behind Fulham defender and his shoulder might be infront. So where are lines?