Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

PogBruno

Spurs have been playing like how I want my team to play, absolute joy to watch

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We look awful today. A mix of poor tactical shape and packed schedule catching up with us.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's one of those ones where VAR can't get involved too right? Which further shows how stupid that rule is.

RedorDead21

I win £900 if spurs win and Fulham and Newcastle both drop points I’m liking it so far!!

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Blatant shirt pulling by Spurs player not even considered by ref or VAR. Probably because the Everton player wasn't falling down or flailing around, he continued to attack towards flight of the ball.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
If that's true it's a shambles of rules. If a yellow results in a sending off it should be reviewable to ensure proper call.
If you look at a still at the point of contact, their player stamped on Boly’s foot before falling over. What is the point of VAR?

Josh 76

Man City 5th as the table stands. What odds would you have got for them to be in that position on Christmas Day?

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Does the 4th official get paid extra having to deal with those children screaming in their ear for 90 minutes?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So just Sheffield Utd and Burnley as the clubs we have scored more league goals than this season. Burnley with 30 minutes to draw level with us

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
If Newcastle didn't crash and burn, PSG would be in Europa League, infuriating to think about.

matsdf

So just Sheffield Utd and Burnley as the clubs we have scored more league goals than this season. Burnley with 30 minutes to draw level with us
So now the only team in the league we've outscored is Sheffield United. That is an absolutely wild stat.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen - won the ball, foot on the floor and their player tripped over his leg - Boly gets a 2nd yellow. BS reffing
I'll agree, that's an absolute shocker. Yet VAR can do nothing.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Man City 5th as the table stands. What odds would you have got for them to be in that position on Christmas Day?
If KDB back, they've got games in hand and still favourites. Weren't Arsenal similarly ahead last Christmas?

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Santos the tactical genius - takes one of two CDM’s off to stick a winger on - immediately lose midfield and ship two goals. Pretty sure we will get relegated now