Premier League Festive Season

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Yeah you said that already. You'll have a game in hand though and your form is pretty shit. The Mou meltdown might come sooner than usually.

Plus Everton mustn't win so you are talking out of your arse again. No wonder though. Not only is your football unwatchable now your results aren't very good anymore either.
I said "tomorrow", baby. Everton don't play until Monday. Both you and your calendar are talking out of their arses again.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Its what it's taken to help you win the league

Don't be so ungrateful.
I am not complaining! It feels good to be the team picking up titles by default when no one else is proper up for it, for once.

JSArsenal

How has Hudson-Odoi been this season? First time I've watched him this season but I remember lot of fuss over him going to Bayern

Tony247

All chelsea doing is crossing. Can't believe what this team is turning into.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
It's like a conspiracy of underachievement. This week, lampard gives Arteta a leg up, takes some heat to make the other losers look less bad. Then when he is under fire, guardiola will step in with a shocking defeat to take the heat off, klopp to follow etc.
Fixed

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't realise Chelsea, Everton, Spurs and Southampton all have winnable games coming up. Utd could be in seventh before their next kickoff.
Well I've jinxed every fecker!! :lol: :lol: Put some real money on Everton losing/drawing the Sheff Utd game tonight.

croadyman

Did laugh when Tyler compared these Arsenal players coming through to class of 92,however they are definitely hungrier than their experienced counterparts.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Not even a Chelsea shot on target in 75 mins?? Of course all the talk will still be on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer whilst Frank Lampard is still getting his players settled.

KennyBurner

Lampard is an embarrassment. Imagine bringing on Havertz another average player as you last substitution when trying to win a game?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think a good way to judge your manager is through what rival fans think. If Chelsea went out & got Nagelsmann or Rose or even someone like Allegri or Simeone, I would be very worried about them. If they stick with Lampard I’m very very happy, because I know they won’t be challenging.

I know this is how rival fans see Ole too.
I wouldn't necessarily agree that's a good way to judge a manager because rivals don't watch every single minute of every game the way I do. I'm sure you've encountered hot takes on Ole by rival fans that just makes you roll your eyes because they're clearly just waffling without a clue.

Chelsea have taken a gamble on Lampard, but it was a mutually beneficial situation because it would have been difficult to convince a big name manager to take the job restricted by a transfer ban and losing the team's best player. I have always felt Chelsea will give Lampard at least the season after the big summer window but if there is a chance of us being in danger of not finishing in the top 4, it would not come as a surprise to see Lampard being given his P45. Chelsea usually don't mess about and wait when a decision like that has to be made.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He often escapes criticism but Kante's been very, very poor today.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
The PL could allow 5 subs and Giroud would still not be subbed on in this game :lol: