Premier League Festive Season

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
This place would be in absolute meltdown if we were playing like Chelsea here

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm not giving up on Lampard, though it has to noted that I was not fully convinced by him either - he's a rookie and I hoped/still hope he'd grow into the job, meaning I'd be accepting of his shortcomings/inexperience provided he showed signs of learning for his mistakes. This season is essentially his first 'proper' season at Chelsea.
I think a good way to judge your manager is through what rival fans think. If Chelsea went out & got Nagelsmann or Rose or even someone like Allegri or Simeone, I would be very worried about them. If they stick with Lampard I’m very very happy, because I know they won’t be challenging.

I know this is how rival fans see Ole too.

Blood Mage

One of the worst performances of any team this season from Chelsea tonight so far

Okey

This result is so 2020. In a couple weeks we might look back on our draw today as a good outing. Bonkers...

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It's like a conspiracy of underachievement. This week, lampard gives Arteta a leg up, takes some heat to make the other losers look less bad. Then when he is under fire, guardiola will step in with a shocking defeat to take the heat off, solskjaer to follow etc.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think a good way to judge your manager is through what rival fans think. If Chelsea went out & got Nagelsmann or Rose or even someone like Allegri or Simeone, I would be very worried about them. If they stick with Lampard I’m very very happy, because I know they won’t be challenging.

I know this is how rival fans see Ole too.
I’d say a better way is to judge by results and form rather than know it all fans who read the news

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Those Arsenal kids, they put to shame some of their seniors.
You can see that ESR and Martinelli are far from the finished product but just that small injection of youth makes a big change. Even if it was still 0-0 it looks like some sort of football at least. It's been a while...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Those Arsenal kids, they put to shame some of their seniors.
In fairness Martinelli and Saka are big talents. Don't really see guys like Willock and Eddie Nketieh making it though there.

Smith Rowe's an interesting one, like what I saw from him on loan at Huddersfield and think he was at RB Leipzig the previous year but didn't play much due to injury so think he's got something about him.

Godfather

If we win tomorrow we go 2nd. Your comments aren't going so well are they.
Yeah you said that already. You'll have a game in hand though and your form is pretty shit. The Mou meltdown might come sooner than usually.

Plus Everton mustn't win so you are talking out of your arse again. No wonder though. Not only is your football unwatchable now your results aren't very good anymore either.

TheReligion

Abusive
It's like a conspiracy of underachievement. This week, lampard gives Arteta a leg up, takes some heat to make the other losers look less bad. Then when he is under fire, guardiola will step in with a shocking defeat to take the heat off, solskjaer to follow etc.
Its what it's taken to help you win the league

Don't be so ungrateful.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You can see that ESR and Martinelli are far from the finished product but just that small injection of youth makes a big change. Even if it was still 0-0 it looks like some sort of football at least. It's been a while...
In comparison to Pepe and Willian, without a doubt

padr81

Supports
Man City
Arsenal could well be 5 up if they'd taken the great chances.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
In fairness Martinelli and Saka are big talents. Don't really see guys like Willock and Eddie Nketieh making it though there.

Smith Rowe's an interesting one, like what I saw from him on loan at Huddersfield and think he was at RB Leipzig the previous year but didn't play much due to injury so think he's got something about him.
Talents or not, they shouldn't be outperforming the likes of Willian and Pepe.

Tony247

how many crosses so far by chelsea? must be more than 50 or so...

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was amazed Chelsea's GD was so high before the game. Early season was littered with so many draws and apart from beating Palace 4-0 can't think of any other big wins they've had.

Arsenal 3-0 means we go to 5th so interesting game in store on Monday.

Guy Incognito

Arsenal have been good in the Europa, begs the question why Smith Rowe, Willock didn't get more of a look in earlier in the league campaign.

They do need Partey in midfield.