Premier League Festive Season

SER19

Quite enjoying the fact that this West Brom just drew at anfield :lol: :lol:

Superunknown

Damn, made the wrong decision to watch the Brighton/Arsenal game. I've made the mistake of also putting on the Southampton game against West Ham, which is equally is bleh.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Fecking typical WBA. But as long as fat Sam gets relegated I'm on board with this thrashing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Makes Savage look a bit stupid as before the games he was raving about Big Sam.

Lee565

I knew the win in Saturday for arsenal was not the beginning of them getting back on track, they are basically like a terrible version of united where they heavily rely on the opposition to allow them plenty of space to play on the counter attack

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Last week I was criticising Bielsa and the hipster boys and followers. Yesterday I was praising Big Sam... well I will keep quiet now.

Superunknown

Is there a way to watch the Leeds game from the start? I only seem to have the option to watch live. I guess it doesn't work like BBC iPlayer in the sense that you can rewind to the start of the programme during live?

Pagh Wraith

Looking forward to the experts on here criticising Leeds for their style again which yes will absolutely see them hammered again by someone in a not so distant future.

edcunited1878

I knew the win in Saturday for arsenal was not the beginning of them getting back on track, they are basically like a terrible version of united where they heavily rely on the opposition to allow them plenty of space to play on the counter attack
Arsenal are nothing like United....

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Is there a way to watch the Leeds game from the start? I only seem to have the option to watch live. I guess it doesn't work like BBC iPlayer in the sense that you can rewind to the start of the programme during live?
Just click watch live and then rewind it? That worked for me yesterday.

AshRK

Arteta, Nuno, Jose, Dyche, Big sam make football look so boring. How do arsenal fans even tolerate this crap.

What a surprise, Arsenal are still dreadful. Will probably knick some jammy goal off a Brighton backpass, Brighton can't finish to save their life and have their first choice front 3 on the bench

RORY65

Crazy how people try find a negative with their approach. I’m sure their fans are enjoying it.
It's mad, they're a newly promoted team who are comfortably above the drop (unlike the other 2 sides who came up) playing really exciting football after 16 years out of the league but apparently they need to change what they're doing (as if Bielsa isn't smart enough to know that they need to develop on this in time).

RashyForPM

Big Sam waits for the camera to pan to him before storming off down the tunnel, preparing to give his team a real verbal pasting.

Superunknown

Just click watch live and then rewind it? That worked for me yesterday.
I'm playing it through the app on the PS4 and can't seem to find any rewind functions. I've just loaded the Leeds game up on the laptop instead of the PS4 and you can rewind/watch from the beginning on there, so it must just be the PS4 app. Cheers!

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Arteta, Nuno, Jose, Dyche, Big sam make football look so boring. How do arsenal fans even tolerate this crap.
Tbh I don't think Nuno has nothing to do with Big Sam or Dyche. Sure not a offensive type of football coach but playing against Mourinho or Lampard they weren't defensive at all. Solskjaer or Lampard are not defensive but are they top managers? Don't think they are.

ray24

Supports
Arsenal
Looking forward to the experts on here criticising Leeds for their style again which yes will absolutely see them hammered again by someone in a not so distant future.
Those idiots seem to ignore the fact doesn't mind losing big against top teams, as long as they trash the bottom teams.

Last week I was criticising Bielsa and the hipster boys and followers. Yesterday I was praising Big Sam... well I will keep quiet now.
This is why having a 1-1 draw against Liverpool means nothing if you cannit beat your fellow promoted team like Leeds.

The idea that playing defensive football is the only way to avoid relegation is always a stupid idea.

always_hoping

West Brom draw with Liverpool 1-1 with Liverpool in Anfield and today 4-0 behind at half time at home to Leeds. Goes to show the unpredictable nature of these festive fixtures.

Pagh Wraith

West Brom draw with Liverpool 1-1 with Liverpool in Anfield and today 4-0 behind at half time at home to Leeds. Goes to show the unpredictable nature of these festive fixtures.
Has nothing to do with the festive period but with the fact that individual results mean feck all. That Anfield result hasn't changed the fact that WBA are the worst team in the league.