Premier League Festive Season

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Awful defending. 3 Brighton players just kept running to almost the 6 yard line and not one thought "I'll hang back and mark him"
Yep, like none of them understood how substitutions worked. Someone has gone off and someone has come on so we will all just ignore the player who came on and not mark anyone instead.

Guy Incognito

He already is. Anything good arsenal do comes from him most of the time.

Only issue for him is that he is soo good in every position he's put in its hard to know where he will settle.
Klopp was apparently interested in signing him and Martinelli last season. He would definitely fit in his system.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It's actually mental that Arsenal are now only 6 points off Chelsea both having played the same number of games

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
West Brom, Newcastle and Palace next for Arsenal. The latter two at home.

With how tight the league is they could surge up the table with 9 points.

Okey

Well that, is why this Leeds side get plaudits (ridiculous as they sound) even when losing 6-2. They'll entertain us all season. And I think they'll be comfortably safe.

Pagh Wraith

Well that, is why this Leeds side get plaudits (ridiculous as they sound) even when losing 6-2. They'll entertain us all season. And I think they'll be comfortably safe.
They are safe. It's literally impossible for a side that creates/scores that much to go down.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
West Brom, Newcastle and Palace next for Arsenal. The latter two at home.

With how tight the league is they could surge up the table with 9 points.
I can see a United-esque redemption story for them in the 2nd half of the season.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If Arsenal were playing any other team in the league tonight they’d have lost. Brighton are absolutely toothless.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Also Aubameyang has put in one of the worst performances of the season tonight.