Premier League Festive Season

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
He's an alright lower mid table manager.
To be filed amongst the Bruce/Hughes/Pardew types
The first one might not keep his job after this season, the second one hasn't found a job since last being sacked and the third one is out of management altogether. Moyes is comfortably in a better tier than this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The first one might not keep his job after this season, the second one hasn't found a job since last being sacked and the third one is out of management altogether. Moyes is comfortably in a better tier than this.
Until he's sacked and one of that gang take his job of course.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Weird. United will be top with us but for some reason it feels not as catastrophic as it is. Maybe its too early or maybe I can’t take them serious until they beat a top team which has yet to happen in months.
I don't think that would be the way to judge is. We've shown ourselves capable of beating all the top teams under Ole. It's the lesser teams that have tripped us up.

It's because of our ability to throw away games we're expected to win that I don't think we'll do it this year. It's hard to have confidence in a team that can still throw up a right stinker.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Every goal scored could include a line with ‘’defender could/should have...‘’
True but some on here say we’re lucky when similar things happen. I think United have been the better side though.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I don't think that would be the way to judge is. We've shown ourselves capable of beating all the top teams under Ole. It's the lesser teams that have tripped us up.

It's because of our ability to throw away games we're expected to win that I don't think we'll do it this year. It's hard to have confidence in a team that can still throw up a right stinker.
I think it’s the Europa League that’ll hold you back as the season goes on, but we need to pull ourselves together. You should stick with Solskjaer regardless though. He’s doing some good work for you.

nuanced

loves geopolitical narrative
Until he's sacked and one of that gang take his job of course.
The rate at which they're going, they'll have 58 points after 38 games. They've only done that once before in the PL.

They might not go on to score 58 points due to their over reliance on a few players, but this season has been good for them so far.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

I disagree. I think you’ve turned that corner. Everybody slips up now and then but you have to beat the top teams to really challenge.united haven’t shown that yet.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
How did VAR miss that? I think out of all of the leagues EPL has the worst use of VAR - Pogba clearly trips himself.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Usually when I turn a Liverpool game on after not watching the first half or so they immediately score. Shall I turn it on or shall I watch some only fools and horses?
Turned the game on tonight after learning Villa had equalised. Imagine my horror when I see Bruno slotting in penalty within seconds.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, if there's contact it's a clear penalty

Btw, how is Mings playing in the PL???

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Weird. United will be top with us but for some reason it feels not as catastrophic as it is. Maybe its too early or maybe I can’t take them serious until they beat a top team which has yet to happen in months.
As long as we can beat the likes of West Brom and Newcastle we'll be happy.

Oh wait, we already did.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If Pogba goes, which is highly likely given Raiola's latest whoring out of his client, then we could use the proceeds to fund Grealish.

Mmm.