Premier League Festive Season

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Watching it happen live it was a stone wall penalty. Cut across him and took him out.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Good ball from Winks, sets Kane away and he scores. Good goal. Checking for offside, looks easy on to me.

Edit: I don't think I've ever got a VAR offside call correct :lol: other defender (lcb) was keeping him on I thought look at the grass colour lines.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Even with the lines and multiple replays, that does not look offside.

That’s a really poor VAR decision for me. That’s Far too close to call offside unless you’re counting his arm.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Even with the lines and multiple replays, that does not look offside.

That’s a really poor VAR decision for me. That’s Far too close to call offside unless you’re counting his arm.

As VAR offsides go it's not that close, at least compared to decisions we got before they had the margin of error.

Deery

Dreary
Son has been a constant threat in this game superb player..

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea

As VAR offsides go it's not that close, at least compared to decisions we got before they had the margin of error.
It’s funny because it’s Spurs but that’s a terrible decision. If he scores with that part of his arm it gets disallowed by the same clowns operating VAR.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It’s funny because it’s Spurs but that’s a terrible decision. If he scores with that part of his arm it gets disallowed by the same clowns operating VAR.
No, it doesn't. We've seen multiple goals allowed following contact with that part of the arm

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
We've just been shown the lines for that VAR decision to disallow the second Harry Kane goal. It was tight. Like a tiger.
From BBC live text. Can anyone explain what "Like a tiger" means? :lol: Their live text has been getting steadily worse for the past couple years, as if they're using kids on work experience to do the live text for them.

FireballXL5

If that's a foul on the keeper we might as well just make it a non-contact sport. Ridiculous.